Chapter 14(:

AVA'S POV:

We drive up to my house and get out. I walk inside and Taylor walks to his house. I put my clothes in my closet. My mom and dad were gone again. Avery was with her best friend Brittani. I was here alone. I decided to have a bubble bath and relax. I got out ad texted Taylor. He didn't respond,so I just walked over. I unlocked his house and walked in. I heard a soft moaning. I walked into Taylor's room and saw him having sex with Jessica.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yell as I start to cry.

"I'm sorry Ava come back."

I ran and ran. I was far again. I was done with him. I'm so dumb why would I get back with him after he cheated on me. I sat down and could barely breath. I was crying. I couldn't stop. I knew this would happen.

TAYLOR'S POV:

I walked in my house and Jessica was there. I ignored her and walked up to my room. She walked up after me and unbuttoned her shirt. "You know you miss me" I did miss her to be honest ,but I was with Ava. "Come on what Ava doesn't know won't hurt her." I gave in. Ava opened the door with a little box. When she saw me and Jessica she ran out crying.

"Shit" I whispered to myself.

I picked up the little box and opened it. Inside was a bandanna with our names on it. I could tell she worked hard. I walked out of my house and looked for Ava. When I found her she stood up and left.

"Wait! You dropped this" I the bandanna out.

She snatched it out of my hand.

"Oh yeah Carter is better in bed than you anyways." She said.

Carter was her ex. I walked home and turned before I got to my house. I walked to Ava's. I walked in and heard her crying. I walked up stairs and was frightened by the sight.