Chapter 12(:

A/N:
A lot is going to happen. Someone new is introduced.☺️✊
------------------------------------------

AVA'S POV:

I woke up next to Taylor in the bed. I instantly remembered what had happened last night. I jump out of the bed and started crying. I regretted getting in bed with Taylor. I wanted to leave. I called Cameron. He said he would be there in about 30 minutes. I heard Taylor sit up. God, he looked adorable. I closed my eyes and a tear slowly rolled down my face. I looked away ,but noticed the hurt in his eyes. I didn't care. I was mad.

"What's wrong Ava?"

"Are you kidding me? You kiss your ex when I couldn't meet you!" I yell.

"I'm sorry" he says.

"Please say you didn't kiss back." I say and my voice cracked.

"I....I can't."

"I can't believe you. We are threw."

I get up crying and began to leave but then I remember the necklace he had given me with our names on a heart. "Here I don't need this anymore." I threw it at him and walked out.

TAYLOR'S POV:

I pick up the necklace and put it into my pocket. I sit down and cry. Why I ask my self over and over. I walked out but Ava was gone. I get in my car and drive home. I looked at my phone and had 26 text from Jessica, 8 missed calls, and 2 voicemails. I listen to the first one," hey babe. Wanna come over?" I threw my phone into the back seat and pulled over. I hit my fist against the steering wheel. I messed up.

CAMERON'S POV:

I pulled into the hotel and saw Ava crying. Ava was like my little sister. We have been friends since kindergarten. I grabbed her hand and opened the door for her. She sat down I the passengers seat. I turned the radio on and turned it down low. I'm gonna kick his ass Ava. I hear her laugh. We drove in silence and we got to my house. We walked into my room. I watched as she jumped onto my big beanbag. She loved that thing. She sits in it every time she comes over.

"What happend?"

"He cheated on me with his ex."

"Why? How?"

"I don't know. My dad grounded me so I climbed out my window and went downtown and saw him kissing Jessica." Tears came down her face.

I walk over and sit next to her. I squeezed her and she fell asleep on me. I don't like Ava as anything more than a friend and that's how she thinks of me. We were best friends. This boy was not gonna hurt her. I drove to his house and knocked on the door. I was shocked when a girl opened the door. She introduced herself as Jessica.