Chapter 13(:

CAMERON'S POV:

My heart filled with anger. I gritted my teeth and asked to speak with Taylor. My fist were hard and I wanted to punch him so bad. He walked out and I could see the hurt in his eyes. I started yelling.

"Why did you do that to Ava?"

"I didn't. She kissed me."

"But you kissed her back."

I lowered my voice, she loved you. I could see how sad he was. He looked over and saw Jessica had a smirk on her face.

TAYLOR'S POV:

Cameron was telling me how much Ava loved me. I looked over and saw Jessica smirking. I started crying. I told her to leave and never come back. She laughed and left. I can't believe this. I went up to my room and went to sleep. I woke up and looked at the clock, 2:32 p.m.. I called Ava but she didn't answer. She read all the messages I sent to her ,but she didn't reply. I looked in the mirror, my cheeks were stained and my eyes were red and puffy. I walked outside and got into my car. I drove to Ava's house and got out. I knocked on the door. When she opened it and saw it was me she closed it. I knocked again. She opened the door and walked out. I could tell she had bee crying for a long time.

"I'm sorry"

"Why you kissed who you loved."

"No I didn't. I love you"

I grabbed her cheeks and pulled her close to me and kissed her. I missed you so much. "I missed you too" she wrapped her arms around my neck. It began to rain so I threw her over my shoulder and ran down the street to get her wet. "Stop! I'm getting wet!" She yelled. "Oh really. I can help that." "Not like that!" She yells hitting my back. I bring her back to see her dad standing on the porch.

AVA'S POV:

I was over Taylor's back as he ran through the rain. We got to my house only to see my dad standing on the porch. Taylor put me down and wrapped his arm around my waist. I did the same. My dad didn't look happy.

"Dad I'd like you to meet my boyfriend Taylor."

"I'm Mr. Will. It's nice to meet you." He said walking to toward Taylor.

"You too. I love your daughter." Taylor said shaking my dad's hand.

My dad waved and walked back in. We went to the mall and got new clothes for school because we only had 3 days of summer left. We walked into Forever 21 with our fingers intwined and saw Jessica and her posey. I walked pass them and smiled. I knew they were talking about me because I had taken Jessica's boyfriend. I pulled Taylor up the stairs and looked around. I ended up buying 3 sweaters, 5 shirts, 2 pairs of leggings, and 3 pairs of skinny jeans. We went to Hollister and Taylor got some shorts and shirts.

TAYLOR'S POV:

We were walking out of Hollister when Jessica walked up and kissed me. I pushed her away and Ava swung at the side of her face and said," whoops." Ava grabbed my hand and pulled me to the food court. We ordered and ate.

"You punch like a man"

"Thanks it comes in handy when defending your man" she says smiling.

I grab our bags and we walk to my car. Jessica and her friends our sitting on it. I ignore them and open the door for Ava. I tell her lock the door when she gets in. I walk over and turn my car on. "Either your gonna get off or your gonna fall off." As they all get off I push the gas pedal and bring Ava to my house.