Everlasting Love (taylor caniff)

A/N:

This probably won't be very good but I will try(:

---------------------------------------------------------------

AVA'S POV:

Brooklyn! Hurry up we are going to be late!

I am coming.

I turned the key to start my white convertible mustang. I got it for my 16th birthday. It was our first summer party. My cousin Cameron was throwing it while my aunt was out of town. I parked about a block from the party. I didn't want to risk my car being trashed. We walked up and could smell the alcohol. I despised alcohol. It took my older brothers life about 1 year ago. I walked in and the house was trashed. Cameron walked up to me.

Heyyy Ava!

Cam are you drunk? I asked smiling?

Haha. Yeah I only had about 3 drinks, they were loaded though.

Okay. Please stay safe.

I walked away and saw Brooklyn making out with some dude. Normal for her. Wanna drink? No thanks. I pulled out to call my little sister, Avery.

Are you okay?

Yeah I got some money out of dad's wallet and ordered some pizza. I am watching netflix now.

Okay. Do you have they alarm system on, the blinds closed, and the door locked?

Yeah.

Alright. Love you. I will be home soon call me if you need something.

I put my phone in my back pocket. I began walking and tripped and fell onto some boy I have never seen before.

TAYLOR'S POV:

Hey, I'm Taylor.

I'm Ava. Sorry, I tripped

It's okay. You are the only girl here who isn't drunk.

I know I can't drink because I'm driving and I don't want to go home to my 12 year old sister drunk. You aren't drunk either.

I am driving. Wanna go outside?

Sure.

These parties are crazy and I actually don't like these parties the get out of control. What school you go to?

Eastside high. What about you?

Same.

AVA'S POV:

I am going to go. I told my sister I would be home by 1 in the morning. It was nice meeting you though.

Okay. He handed me a piece of paper with his number on it. Text me! He says

I will when I get home. Bye

I got into my car and turned on the radio. I heard a breaking news that there had been a child rapist out and to watch for him. I wasn't worried about Avery because our house was well secured because we stayed home a lot by ourselves cause my parents were . away with work. I pulled into my garage and locked it up. I opened the door and heard Avery screaming help. I grabbed a knife and ran upstairs.

Avery! I called. I kicked her door down to see a tall man trying to take her clothes off. You step away from her or I swear to god I will kill you. Now you come with me and no one gets hurt.

Without hesitant he walked away. Avery go down to moms room and lock the door. Look in my purse and call 911. She ran down the stairs. You will stay where you are or I will kill you.

I had forgotten I gave taylor my address. I heard a knock on the door. You are gonna walk down with me. We slowly made our way down the stairs away from my parents room. I opened the door and saw the person I least expected to see, Taylor.