Chapter 19(:

TAYLOR'S POV:

It was around 2 am and Ava started yelling. I pulled the covers of her "Shit" I yelled. I helped Ava into the car and sped to the hospital. Why is this happening she wasn't due for 4 months. We decided for the gender to be a surprise. For a girl we had Megan Nicole and for a boy Cade Michael. Ava was crying. I was trying to comfort her but I couldn't. We pulled her into the hospital and the immediately took her back. I had to stay in the waiting room.

"Mr.Caniff your wife.."

"My girlfriend."

"Your..girlfriend has to have surgery. She is having difficulties keeping the baby healthy" (idk i just made that up idk anything about that kind of stuff)

"Okay"

He walked out and I started to cry. I punched the wall and my knuckles started to bleed. Ava's family came in and of course her dad started yelling at me and blaming me. I couldn't stand it anymore I stood up and yelled," Shut the fuck up! Maybe if you wouldn't have slapped her in the god damn face you and your wife could have helped her! She loves me you have to accept the fact that we are having a kid and are together!" I walked out and slammed the door. I was stopped by the doctor and was told I could go see Ava. I walked into her room ands she was crying. I grabbed her hand and kissed her lips. "It's okay" The doctor was saying something I want paying attention. What he said in the last sentence caught my attention. I fell onto the ground sobbing. I was crying so hard everything slowly fell dark.

A/N:
Sorry it took so long to update! I had major mind blocks! Thanks so much for 500 reads😂😳😘
-
When this gets 5 likes and 5 comments I will update😏
-
Why is Taylor crying???😭