Chapter 9(:

AVA'S POV:

My dad opened my door while Taylor was in his boxers kissing me. I awkwardly got off of Taylor and stood at the door.

Heyy dad

Ava, who is he?

That's Taylor. He's really nice and perfect. We weren't going to do anything.

Why has he been staying at our house?

For protection.

I want him to leave. You can't see him anymore.

"But dad I love him" I say crying.

Say your goodbyes.

If he's leaving so am I.

Okay, go.

I pack my clothes. I walk down stairs. Bye mom and dad. I walk out of the door and get in Taylor's truck. We get to his house and I walk to his room. I lay my bag on the ground. I look at my phone and had 7 missed call from Haley, my best friend. I will call her back later. I look through his kitchen cabinets and make cookies. I put them in the oven. "I'm going to take a shower" I call.
I get in and here the door open. Sorry, I really need to use the bathroom.

"Isn't there other bathrooms" I say laughing

Yeah I just wanted to come in here.

Are you sure you didn't wanna see me naked?

"No" he says smiling.

I tell myself over and over again do not look down. I looked down. Why why did I do that. I hear Taylor let out a small laugh.

What?

Well your staring at me?

So I'm a girl what do you expect

Well I'm getting in with you

No your not!

I see you naked and you see me

Fine whatever your facing the wall though

Taylor gets in and stands there. I rinse my hair out and get out. Taylor gets out right behind me and slaps my butt. "Taylor" I yell. I'm sorry. I throw on some clothes and walk out. I get in Taylor's bed and call Haley. She didn't answer because it was 12:00. We only had 4 weeks of summer left.
Taylor came and got in the bed beside me. I laid on my side and he laid right behind me with his arm wrapped around me(spooning) I grabbed his hand and held it then fell asleep