Chapter 3(:

A/N:

Vote please😍

ig: _magconeditss_

vine: _magconeditss_
-----------------------------------

I woke up around 8:30. I walked to the guest room and Taylor was in the shower. I made us breakfast which was eggs,pancakes, and bacon. I was flipping the bacon over when Taylor walked in.

TAYLOR'S POV:

Morning. It smells amazing in here.

Thanks. I cook a lot. My parents are away a lot with business.

That sucks. I'm home alone 99% of the time. Dads in jail and my mom works away with business.

"You can stay here with us. Extra protection" she said smiling

Thanks I will drive home and get some clothes

Avery walks in and makes her plate. Morning Avery. She just kept eating. I turned on the news and saw that the raper was arrested. Avery wasn't listening so I just switched it to A&E. My phone vibrated and I had a text from Jessica, my girlfriend. I rolled my eyes and ignored it. About 5 minutes later she calls me.

"Hello" I say.

"Where have you been?" She said in a snarly voice.

"I stayed with one of my friends last night and will be until my mom is back" I said annoyed.

Is this a boy or a girl?

It's a girl.

She hung up obviously pissed. I didn't care. I was beginning to get feelings to Ava.

I grabbed my keys and went to go get some clothes. I pulled into my driveway and Jessica's car was there. I walked in and she had a bag of chips with her feet propped up.

Why are you here?

"I wanted to talk to you" she says trying to take my shirt off.

"Stop" I say almost yelling at her.

But we are in love

No we aren't! I don't love you! I love someone else!

Who? Is it that girl your staying with?

It doesn't matter get out of my house.

I got my clothes and heads back to Ava's I turned and saw that Jessica was following me. I took many turns trying to loose her so she wouldn't know where Ava lived. I finally lost her. I walked into Ava's house and Avery was on the couch asleep and Ava was making lunch.