Chapter 11 (:

A/N:

Long time no write😬

------------------------------

AVA'S POV:

My dad was yelling at the top at his lungs at how stupid I was. I went up to my room crying and texted Taylor that I wouldn't be able to make it. All over my social medias my friends were thanking god me and Taylor were done. My heart was swelling and my eyes were red. I called Taylor but no answer. I assume he was in the shower. I walked out onto my balcony and crawled down the tall tree beside it. I was walking in town when I see Taylor. I was about to call him when I see his ex, Jessica , kiss him. "Taylor" I say with tears rolling down my face. He looks up and chases after me ,but I run faster than I ever did. I sat on the hill and cried.

TAYLOR'S POV:

From: Jessica

Meet me next to starbucks.

To: Jessica

Fine.

I get into my car. I get there and Jessica kisses me. I hear Ava call my name and tears begin to roll down her face. I chase after her and she runs fast. I stop and see Jessica smiling. I walk over and yell at her. I get in my car and look for Ava. I finally find her on a bench on a hill. Her hair shined gorgeously in the moon light. Her face is wet with the trails of the tears that once fell down her face. I pick her up and place her in my car. I turn my car on and drive away. My eyes or blurred by the tears coming from my eyes. I pull over and check on Ava. She is sound asleep. I get my phone and call a hotel. We were out of town and I wanted to apologize to Ava. We pull into the hotel and I pick Ava up bridal style and placed her in the bed and got in the other.

AVA'S POV:

I wake up and notice I'm not at home. I'm in a hotel. I look at the clock and it says 2:36. It's dark and I see that Taylor is in the other bed. I get up and get in beside him and wrap my arms around him. I feel his hand grab mine and squeeze it. "I'm so sorry Ava. I love you" "I love you too" I lay my head down and fall asleep.