Chapter 7(:

A/N:

I think a lot happens in this chapter(:

----------------------------------------------

TAYLOR'S POV:

We get home and Ava gets liquor out. She poured herself 4 shots and was drunk.

"Your cute" she says laughing.

"And your drunk"

I walk into my room and Ava follows. I get out a pair of sweatpants and Ava takes them. She takes her jeans off and puts on my sweatpants and unbuttons her shirt. I turn around to respect her privacy. She leaves the room and puts popcorn in the microwave. She runs into my room and jumps on me. "I wanna date you, I think about how much I love you every night" she yells laughing. She gets up and sits on the couch. I walk in and get the popcorn and lay on the opposite side of the couch. I start the movie. Ava gets up and sits on me knee on each side of my hips. I loved her sitting on me like this just about as much as I loved her. She sat on me like this the rest of the movie just talking to me. She went up to her room and motioned me to follow.

When I walked into her room she grabbed my hands and started skipping in circles singing ring around the Rosie's. She took off my sweatpants and stood there in her underwear. She pulled back the covers and laid down and told me to come sleep with her. I laid down beside her and she wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and fell asleep.

AVA 'S POV:

I woke up and remembered what happened last night. I was embarrassed that I acted like that and said those things to Taylor but I was happy I finally told him my feelings. I laid on his chest listening to his heartbeat. I got up and walked down stairs and started making breakfast. I heard Taylor's phone ring so I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello" I heard a voice say.

"Hi who is this?"

"This is Taylor's girlfriend Jessica. Who is this" a snobby voice said.

My heart shattered and I hung up. My head was killing me, I got an Advil and put muffins in the oven. I sat on the couch. I called Avery and checked on her. I was taking the muffins out of the oven when Taylor walked in. "Morning babe" he says in the cutest voice ever. He turns me around and hugs me. I push him away and say stop.

"What's wrong?"

"You have a girlfriend" I say with tears running down my face.

"No I don't why would you think that?"

"I answered your phone when I came downstairs the caller id was Jessica. She told me she was your girlfriend."

"No. She isn't I broke up with her the first day I met you because I love you not her" he says crying.

I grabbed his neck and said," I love you more than anything in the world." He leaned in and his soft lips touched mine and sent shivers down my body.