Chapter 17(:

TAYLOR'S POV:

"Ava, who's the father?" I ask nervously.

"Cameron is." She whispers.

My heart broke. I started to cry.

"When did this happen?"

"TAYLOR! TO BE HONEST I DONT KNOW WHO THE DAD IS!" She yells.

"What do you mean?" I ask clenching my teeth.

AVA'S POV:

Why did I say Cameron when I knew it was Taylor. Cameron and I haven't done anything since 11th grade. I was crying.

"Taylor can you come to my room? I have something to tell you." I asked shaky.

"No! If you have something to say all of us need to here!" My dad yelled.

"Then I have nothing to say."

I motioned Taylor outside. He followed me and we walked to my neighborhood park. My parents said to come back. I didn't listen.

"Taylor. Your the dad." I said staring straight into his eyes.

"Then why did you say Cameron was?"

"My dad doesn't like you very much because we lived together."

"So you and Cameron didn't do anything?"

"Nope!" I say smiling.

I grabbed him and hugged him. I grabbed his cheeks and they were still wet from when he cried. I pulled his lips onto mine. I had to stop him because we were in public. I loved Taylor so much. My dad would have to accept the fact that I was pregnant with his kid.

"Let's go tell my dad then we can go to your house!" I pulled his hand and we walked into my house.

"Dad." I say.

"What? Why is he still here?"

I wrapped my arms around Taylor and hugged him. He kissed the top of my head.

"Taylor is the father. Not Cameron."