Chapter 5

"Urgg, I hate work!" I yelled to the sky. There were no strangers since I was on an empty side road, so no one stopped to stare at me. It was the afternoon, the sun still up but was hiding behind the clouds. I wondered down the path, kicking ice that had fallen from the roofs. I had just come from work - which I really despise.

I hear the snow crunch. I didn't turn around knowing it was just something walking in the snow. The sound got louder and louder as I navigated through the pathways. I exited the alleyways and went onto an unpaved road that was covered in freshly fallen snow. The people were still following. I could tell there was multiple by the footsteps.

I walked quickly down the road, the footsteps sped up too. Once I was in front of my house, I turned around to see three boys behind me. The tallest had glasses, the second tallest had long brown hair an the smaller one was fidgeting.

"Why are you following me?" I asked.

"We're not following you," the brown haired on answered.

"Yes, you are," I stated.

"Well, lets get this over with," the one with glasses said.

"Get what done with? What are you doing?" I asked. The three pulled out pieces of rope, or more like shakily pulled out pieces of rope. They really didn't want to do this - whatever they were trying to accomplish. The three advanced towards me and I took a step back. Where they trying to kidnap me? Not today.

I brought my hand to my lips and whistled. The three strange boys winced at the high pitch of the whistle. Scar came out from the house. I case of emergencies, Scar had a way to get out, but that will remain a secret because even I don't know where it is.

"Scar, you know what to do," I ordered.

Scar started to growl and bark. She snapped her jaws at the strangers, intimidating them into cowering in a circle. The small one I think was crying.

"Keep them there, Scar," I ordered, going to my house and opening the door. "OK, herd them into here," I told Scar. Scar started to bark and the three men ran into my house. I let Scar in, then let myself in closing and locking the door behind me. "You three," I pointed to the three boys sitting on the floor staring cautiously at Scar, "Why were you following me?"

"Ivan told us to kidnap you and bring you too him. That's all he told us,"  the tall one answered.

"Ivan... Ivan... Do I know Ivan?" I asked them. They sweat dropped and nodded. "Well, could you clarify how?"

"He said you knew him from when you were on a walk and got lost in a storm trying to find you dog," the brown haired one answered.

"Oh, that Ivan! Well Ok then. Would you three like some hot chocolate?" I asked, walking over to the kitchen fetching the cocoa powder. "You might aswell, I'm not letting you go till Ivan comes here and gets you himself. If you want to tell him what happened the phones right here. Also, that's Scar," I pointed to Scar, "she won't hurt you unless I give the order to."

"Um sure, I'll have some hot chocolate," the small one was the first to speak.

"I guess I'll have one too," the one wearing glasses said.

"Sure, and I am going to phone Ivan," the brown haired one said, walking over and picking up the phone and leaving to the hallway.

"Ok," I grabbed the glasses and started to make the hot chocolate. "So what are your guys names?"

"I'm Eduard," the one with glasses answered, "Toris is the one who just left, and this is Raivis is the one beside me." Eduard pushed up his glasses.

"Hello," Raivis said.

"Oh my, you're just the cutest," I said walking over to him and siting in front of him, since the two were still on the floor. He blushed at the coment. "How about you two take a seat on the furninture. Its probably more comfortable then the floor." The nodded in complyance and we all got up the floor. I went back to the kitchen and the two went and sat on the couch. I pourred the hot chocolate ibto teh cups just as Toris came back from the hallway, holding the phone in his hand. He returned it to its respectfull place and too a seat with his friends. I grabbed three of the cups and handed them to the boys.

"So what did Ivan say?" I asked, walking back to get my drink and sitting down in the chair.

"He said he'd be over in a few minutes," Toris answered.

"Mmm," I hummed and took a sip of my hot chocolate.

We sat in silence. Peacefull silence. Scar was sleeping her bed and the boys were drinking their hot chocolate. There was a knock at the door, and I took a wild guess at who it was. I put the cup on the side table and walked over to the door, opening it.

"Give them back," Ivan said as soon as the door was open.

"What! No 'Hello', no 'how are you', no 'nice to see you', no 'long time no see'?" I said, totally ignoring his demand.

"Hello," He growled, "Now give them back, Da."

"He sounds like a dog when he growls, doesn't he," I asked the other three who were watching the scene in front of them. They seemed a bit chocked that I kept ignoring him.

"Snow," he said slowly, "give them back."

"I'm ignoring you, not stupid nor deph," I stated, "and about that... No, not in till you say please."

"What?" He said.

"Say please~" I sang, "or you'll never get them back~"

Oh, this will be enjoyable~

"нет," He said, "You will give my friends back, Da."

"Nope, say the magic word then I'll give them back," I answered.

"нет."

"Yes."

"нет."

"Yes," I smiled, "I'm as stubborn as a mountain. You won't get me to give them back, unless you say please."

"P-p-p-please, give them back, Da," he finally said.

"Good boy," I said, petting Ivan's hair. He got this evil aura around him but I just ignored him. "You can have your friends back. Bye guys!" I said to the three. The three got up, they had never taken off there shoes, so now there was water in my house.

"Bye, and thank you for the hot chocolate," The three said together, bowing.

"Waoh, woah, woah, enough with the politness," I laughed. They chuckled and left with Ivan. I closed the door and went to the closest window and watched them drive away.

Those three were nice. I hope they visit again soon.

I sighed and walked away from the window and went to go work on diner. I grabbed the cups by the handles and put the in the dishwasher.

#####################################################################

Plot twist, a second update. Shoocker.

Well explanation time. I felt you desernved a second chapter since I made ya'll wait so long.

Good day and good night.