Chapter 12

Ivan drove me home and followed me into the house. I went straight for the Hot chocolate and he did the same for the Vodka. We seemed to move around each gracefully. Knowing exactly what the other was doing. I poured the hot milk into the cup with cocoa powder in it.

"Hey Ivan, can I have the Vodka for a sec?" I asked and Ivan passed it to me. I put a small amount in the hot chocolate and handed it back. I smiled as I took my first sip, enjoying the small buzz in my head. I went to the stairs and stood by them, "come one, let's go watch TV."

Ivan nodded and followed me downstairs. He went and sat on the couch while I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. I went to Netflix and we had a debate on what to watch, we ended up picking some action movie. We hardly payed attention at all to the movie. I was too busy cuddling and attempting to stay awake. Ivan seemed to be contemplating.

The movie ended and hour and half later and I just picked another movie, not bothering to read the description. I found out ten minutes later into the movie that it was a horror film and ended up pushing myself closer to Ivan. I wasn't scared or anything. I liked the adrenaline rush it gave me.

By the end, I was too freaked out (the movie was about my worst fear: Zombies...) to be alone so I offered to let Ivan stay here, leaving out the fact that I was terrified to be alone.

But I'm guessing he sort of figured it out since I was so fidgety and if he touched me I jump and ramble about who knows what.

Ivan said to watch another movie, a happy funny one to calm my nerves and I agreed.

I really didn't want to sleep yet.

We picked a very cliché looking romance movie; just so we could laugh and make remarks about the cliché moments. Before we settled down, I made myself another glass of hot chocolate Ana Ivan grabbed another Vodka - which I put some in my beverage.

Once I was settled once again cuddling in to Ivan - he really had no choice in this matter - we started to watch the movie.

In my semi-drunk state, I commented and yelled every few seconds when the characters did something stupid.

Again the movie was over an for the first time that night I looked at a clock - 12:22.

It was that late!!!

Ivan and I cleaned downstairs before we got ready for bed...

////

Sun filled my room and I cuddled more into my breathing pillow... wait... that's not right...

I opened my eyes to see Ivan sleeping next to me. We were both still clothed, so I'm guessing nothing happened.

I laud back down next to him and cuddled closer, realizing my headache how much did I drink last night. I grumbled some not nice words and buried my head into Ivan's chest which seemed to wake him up.

"Snow..?" He asked, his voice groggy.

"Never let me drink that much again..." I said. Ivan laughed and kissed my head lovingly before trying to slide out of bed. I didn't have any of that. I latched onto his side and kept him in place. "No~"

"It's 12, we have to get up," Ivan stated! running his finger through my hair.

"1 more hour~?" I asked.

"I have work, I'm already late for," I could feel him smile. I knew he wanted to stay here with me. Wen I didn't release him he sighed and whispered in my ear, "I'll let you come to work with me."

I jumped up, hardly flinching when the sun went in my eye, "really!!!" I asked, smiling from ear to ear.

Ivan nodded, "yes, it's about time you know. But you can tell anyone, Da."