Chapter 14 (epilogue)

Because of all the votes and epic comments I have gotten today, the're will be and epilogue. This chapter is dedicated to all the commenters, voters, and even the ghost reader (cause were would we be without reads)

So this is the epilogue, but it is also the last of snow (Unless she participates in another book but that's highly unlikely)

Hope you enjoy.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

He we are again. I was sitting beside Ivan and Kat was sitting on the opposite side of myself. Most of this meeting was going normally, most of it. Germany was yelling, Italy was either crying or begging to make pasta. England and France were arguing about their countries food; Asia commenting on how childish they were being. Everyone was doing their own thing.

But they were all interrupted when the doors slammed open with a painfully loud Bang. Everyone stopped and looked to the door. Three figures stood there. One boy and two girls.

"Snowy," The boy called and rushed to my side, catapulting onto me and hugging the life from my body.

"Get off!" I yelled at him, "And don't call me Snowy."

"But you love me."

"No, Xavier, I do not," I pushed the older boy away from me and tossed him aside and rushed over to my younger sibling; Zoey. "I love Zoey more than you."

"That was rude," Zoey commented and I ignored her and watched Xavier go up in tears.

"You're so mean to me!!!" He cried, pools of tears at his sides.

I sighed and Zoey gave me a look which roughly translated to 'go say sorry'. I brushed her off, but walked over to Xavier anyway. "I'm sorry." I said, leaning down beside him.

"But you don't love me!" He cried harder.

"Fine! I love you! Now stop with the waterworks!" I yelled. Xavier stopped instantly and hugged me again. "But you are still an idiot."

"I don't care," He said, "As long as you love me."

"You love him, Da?"

I'm so not ready for this yet. Its too early.

"Ivan, I love him as a Brother," I clarified, not wanting to go through this a the moment, "Calm down. You're still my boyfriend."

"Da, I am."

"We done?" I asked, Ivan nodded. Xavier still hadn't let me go and now I was loosing air - fast. "Xavier, Off!"

"No, I'm comfy."

"Xavier, can't breath. I kind of need to breath."

Xavier still didn't let me go, but my knight in shinning armor pulled Xavier off and I was able to breath again. I looked up at Ivan and smiled, "Thanks."

Ivan nodded and dragged Xavier's body away.

"I'M SOOOOOOOOOO BORED!!!! LET'S DO SOMETHING INTERESTING. YOU PEOPLE DRAGGED ME OUT HERE FOR THIS. I WAS IN HAWAII PLAYING BEACH BALL WITH HOT GUYS!!!! AGAIN, HOT GUYS!!!! YOU JUST DON'T DO THAT!!"

I looked at Anna, who was marching back and forth ranting about summer, beaches and hot guys. Typical her.

"Yo! Anna!" Alfred called.

Anna stopped her pacing and turned to the happy American, "Alfred?"

"Who else," He asked cheekily.

"Wait, you guys dragged me out to a world meeting?" She asked, mostly directed towards Zoey (who was quietly chatting with Japan about cherry blossoms) and Xavier (Who was with Russia...). 

"Yes, we were invited," Zoey answered, "It'd be impolite to decline."

"Well this makes everything Ok," Anna sighed happily and went into a conversation with America about beaches. I returned to my seat and turned to Kat, "It sure is lively, isn't it."

"Yes," She replied.

Cold metal touched my throat and Nat looked at me fearfully. I sighed, "Oh, not this again." I looked up at Natasha who was holding the knife and had her creepy dark aura. I really don't understand why Russia woul be scared of her; like they could be the best of friends. Going around, scaring people.

"Haven't we established this, I can and will break the blade." I informed, "We've established this. We know how it ends. You'll jab the knife into my throat and I will break it."

"I will win my big brother back," Nat said. 

"Before you try to kill me," I said, "Are we still friends?"

"No," She replied, but I could see the faintest smile and knew she was lying. This - no matter how weird it is - I a game between us. She tried to kill me and I  break her dagger. It's now a routine.

"Well, I got to go," I smiled and slipped away from the blade.I ran to the other side and laughed in till Nat was in front of me, then I booked it once again to other side of the room.

Alfred walked up to me with Anna on his back, "Hey, how do you get her off?" He asked.

"Try tickling her," I answered before spotting Nat again and booking it.

"Thanks," Alfred called.

"No problem!" I called back and ran to Ivan, "Ivan!!!! Help me!!!"

"What the matter?" He asked, with his creeper smile.

"Natalia," I answered and using him as a shield. I hid there and caught my breath but soon someone picked me up and placed me back in front of Ivan. "Ivan, are you trying to kill me?"

"You won't die," He smiled, before backing away. I turned to look at Natalia who brought up the blade and brought it to my throat. I caught the blade - cutting my hand - and froze it and shattered it. Nat pulled back and left and I let out a sigh in relief. Ivan also came back to stand beside me.

"That was close," I noted and look ed down at my hand that was slowly healing.

"Da," Ivan agreed.

"Was that for me or you," I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

"You... and me," Ivan answered.

"Thought so..."

"Snowy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Xavier jumped onto me in a sideways hugs.

"Can you not?" I asked.

"Nope," He answered, but soon peeled himself off me and ran away. I looked to Ivan who had his creepy aura and smile.

"'What did you do to him?" I asked.

"Nothing, just talked," He answered.

"Mmhm, sure," I hummed.

Ivan leaned down to my hight, "Its true."

"Sure, sure," I smiled and connected our lips.