✦12. A New Journey, Together (Pt.2)

(Sorry for the wonky present-and-past timing on this story, my brain wasn't in the right place when I was planning this out ;-;)

Third Person Perspective

One fateful night, the newly crowned Kalos Queen stood on her hotel room balcony

She gazed upon the beautiful starry night sky that illuminated the world around her.

An aurora slowly appeared in the sky, mixing with the dark night to form a beautiful bright blue sight on the horizon.

Nothing could be more perfect in her life at the moment.

"It's so beautiful..." she said to herself, amazed by the sight before her.

"...Like you." said a voice behind her.

A young man with raven hair stepped out onto the balcony and joined the Kalos Queen.

"Oh Ash..." she said, wrapping him in her arms.

"Congratulations, Serena. I couldn't be more happy for you!" he said, and tears ran down her cheeks.

"Is something wrong?" he asked out of worry.

She giggled to his surprise.

"Ash, you're still dense as ever."

He smiled.

"I know. These are tears of joy, aren't they?" he said, gently wiping the tears off her face with his hand.

She nodded.

Suddenly, music began to play from a café across the street near the balcony.

(Cue the music XD)

Ash turned around.

"Would you like to dance with me, Serena? We never got to dance at that party a long time ago," he said, holding out a hand to her.

A blush grew on her cheeks.

"Of course, Ash." she said, taking his hand and wrapping her arms around his shoulders as Ash placed his hands on her waist.