Sono innamorata di te.

Hey :) New chapter just added :) Hope you like <3 

***********************************************************************************************************

Louis and Harrys flat was lttle more than 10 minutes away, but this journey felt some how awkward. "Not like you to be so quiet Harry," Louis said looking into his rear-view mirror. Harry looked at him and smiled. "So how was last night then?" I asked turning around from the front seat to look him in the eye. His hair was still messy yet it looked good. "Yeah good enough I guess. She's very loud isnt she," Harry said srunching up his nose. "Trust me after 5 years of having a bedroom next to her I've learned that little fact." Gemma said laughing. Harry laughed to and the dimples in his cheeks surfaced. His smile was so cute, he bent down as he laughed his knees almost touching his shoulders. This sent a warm feeling through Gemmas body. "Look your goin to the beach with Louis," Gemma thought to herself. The sun began to shine brighter so Gemma pulled down the sun visor infront of her. She looked into the mirror of the visor and felt Harrys eyes burning in the back of her neck. She felt the back of her hair to check that no hair had fallen out of place. But all was fine. She caught his glance and he shot his eyes away awkwardly.  Gemma started to laugh nervously. "You ok?" Louis asked hesitantly. "Yeah," she began. "Just remembered how loud she was last night." They pulled into the drive way of their flat. Gemma examined the block of flats. Clearly newly built, there was a communal area with seats dotted around all this was surrounded on two sides by glass "walls". "Nice place," Gemma winked at Louis. "We try our best," Harry said cheekily, interupting Louis. "Well thanks Lou, I'll see you two love birds later," he said as he closed the door. "Well he's nicer than I thought he'd be," Gemma said looking at Louis. "So which beach will we head to?" Gemma asked. "Aww What about Rimini?" Louis asked sweetly. "Yeah, does this car transform into a jet then," Gemma asked winking. "If you want it to,babe" Louis said as he drove out of the drive way. The word babe sent a shiver down Gemmas spine. "But really where are we goin?" Gemma asked shrugging of the shiver that was running down her spine. "Rimini!" Louis said looking into Gemmas eyes. 

                             Gemma couldnt believe what just happened to her. Louis had arranged for a jet to pick them up at a private airport just outside Essex. The jet flew them both straight into another small airplane out side Rimini. Then Louis took her to a shopping boulavard in the town. "Ok everythings on me, shop til you drop," Louis said as the both walked into a channel chain. He pulled her close and kissed her passionately. "This is the BEST first date I've ever had." Louis laughed and asked a personl shoppper over to help. "Ciao. Potrebbe aiutare la mia ragazza bella qui per trovare alcuni vestiti che sono bella come lei è per favore?"  Louis said so seductively. At this moment in time Gemma felt like pulling Louis into one of the changing rooms and showing him how much she liked him. "Sì, naturalmente," the shopper replied and with that Gemma and Louis were pulled back into a seperate room and one by one, dress after dress more and more gorgeous clothes were carried into the room. Gemma tried on everything that was brought in for her and every time she pulled back the curtain Louis would simply say "Bella," and every time he did so Gemma would smile from ear to ear. As she tried on the last dress and walked back into the changing room, pulling back the curtain Louis came into the changing room with her. He put his hands around her waiste spinning Gemma around. He getly kissed her neck causing Gemma to moan ever so slightly. Goose bumps began to emerge all over her body and as Louis pushed her up against the changing room wall Louis slowly kissed his way up Gemmas neck until he met her lips. Gemmas arms slowly wrapped around his neck and soon they were passionately kissing. Their lips moved in sync with one another, almost dancing with every motion. Louis began to slowly pull away. "Dont take that dress off," Louis said winking. "Well you really dont know what a girl wants to hear, do you?" Gemma said laughing. "No I mean wear that now. You look absolutely gorgeous." He said as he left the changing room pulling gemma behind him. "Prendiamo tutti questi," Louis said pointing to the rack of 18 dresses. "What did you just say to her?" Gemma asked quietly. "I said we'll take all of them," Louis said smiling. "OH MY GOD, you cant do that. I couldnt ask you do to that. That at least three grand," Gemma said pulling her hand away from Louis. "You're worth it," He said winking. He walked over to the cashier and gave them his card. "i cant believe you're doin this," Gemma said before she gave him a peck on the cheek. And, after Louis had thanked the assistants, they both left the shop. Louis carried all the bags to the car that was waiting outside for them. "Where now then?" Gemma asked. "To the apartment." Louis said signaling towards the driver. Gemma lay on Louis chest as the car drove to its destination. He stroked her hair gently, kissing her head at regular intervals. This was by far and away the best any man had EVER treated her. Never had any one ever stroked her head let alone paid for a shopping trip. 

                             The pair were silent but it wasnt awkward. Gemma listened to his heartbeat as his chest rose and fell. The car came to a stop after what felt like a short journey. Louis jumped put of the car opening the door for Gemma. "OH MY GOD!" Gemma exclaimed as she hopped out of the car. She looked at the Apartment which was before her. Outside was a pool. The area was secluded and was surrouned on all sides by what looked like a forest. The driver collected the bags and Louis grabbed Gemmas hand as they walked into the abode. What could only be descibed as a mini manor was what the pair were going to be staying in. All the walls were made of glass. The living room was decorated beautifully with white furniture and a lone tv hung on the wall. The kitchen was attached onto the livingroom. Again it was beautifully decorated with white furniture and utensils. The driver left the bags in the living room and then left. Louis followed Gemma on a tour of the appartment. "This is the bathroom and that's the wash room."He said opening both the doors. "Do you own this?" Gemma asked wide eyed. "Naw, Im renting it off a friend." Louis said smiling. "And that room down there is the master bed room." He said pulling Gemma in by the hand. He proceeded to carry her and place her down on the bed, kissing her lightly as he did so. Eventually his kisses got deeper and more passionate as he lay Gemma down. "Sono innamorata di te." He whispered into Gemmas ear, but Gemma was too involved in the fact he was kissing her all the way up and down her neck. Louis left the room for two seconds leaving Gemma on the bed.  He arrived back with his phone in his hands." And what exactly are you planning on doin with that?" Gemma asked sternly. "Just wait..." he says as he pressed some buttons. Suddenly a light guitar sounded out of the phone. He left his phone on the table and walked over to the bed where Gemma was laying, smiling brightly. He lifted her head and began to kiss her more passionately than ever. "Can I take this dress off now?" Gemma asked smirking cheekily. And with that Gemma felt more in love than ever. This would be one of the best nights of her life. She woke in the morning with Louis arms wrapped around her, kisssing his arm as she woke up.