"It's Just Like Gemma" Harry Said

Hiya :) Its been a while since iv updated cos of school and shit :\ suppose it has to be done :L Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter :D :D :D :D This is more or less a filler to set up for the next chapter :) But it still explains some things that have been left unsaid :) any way please ENJOOY ;) 

***********************************************************************************************************

Louis P.O.V

It's all going to plan so far. Harry has helped me pick out the perfect ring. The ring has a sliver band and has a quite large 1.8 carrot single set stone diamond and is surrounded by what looks like what looks like 30 much, much smaller diamonds on all sides. Harry descibed it and "elegant and classy just like Gemma." He clearly likes Gemma and Gemma clearly likes him. They get on great and are constantly laughing together. Its definitely Harry that Gemma gets on best with in the band. Dont get me wrong she loves the other three. She loves how Niall can eat as much as her and the way Liam is so ... nice. Thats what Gemma told me. I believe her words were "Hes so nice to everyone." Its because she's never seen him angry. And to be honest I've only seen him angry once and that was one when Harry and I broke that bowling machine. That was a funny day. Anyway myself and Gemma are due to fly off to Paris tomorrow. We're going to stay for one week. The only down side is that as soon as I get back I'll be recording yet more things in Brighton. But still when I get back I'll hopefully be engaged. We're going to be staying in a hotely over looking the Eiffel tower and I've already booked a table at the restaurant on the Eiffel Tower. Its booked for 8 pm on our second day there. At that time it will be dark so the city will be lit up, and Gemma has always said she has wanted to see the lights of Paris so I know she'll love it. I actually cant wait now. Some of the press are saying that we're moving to fast but it has been what 5 months. Its not like we're Romeo and Juliet. We didnt meet yesterday and we're not getting married tomorrow. We've fallen in love over time. Even though I knew I loved from when we landed in Rimini. Her smile when she walked into that Chanel chain, honestly as cliché as it sounds it just brightened up the whole shop. Even Harry has commented on how gorgeous her smile is. And he's not that type of person normally. I'm glad he likes her. Because to be honest if he didnt I know for a fact me and Gemma would never have worked out. He's been so helpful with planning this as well. We told the other lads awell and of course management. But thats all I've told. In this day and age everything will be everywhere in seconds if anyone else knew. I remember when Liam and Niall first came out to the public within 6 seconds twitter was filled with news on it. Most of it was positive but of course there was those few homophobic gobshites. But we dont need them as our fans if they're going to talk like that anyway. At first "Niam" as they like to be called got really down about it, especially Niall. A lot of our Irish fans turned against him and that hurt him big time. But now he's over the upset and him and Liam are genuinely happy. They're no longer afraid to walk down the street holding hands any more and I was genuinely over the moon the first time I seen them holding hands in public. All of the boys were. You can tell they do love each other. They're not quite as effectionate towards each other like me and Gemma are but thats what they're both like. They've always been quite private with their love life and thats what scared them the most about going public I think. They're both super supportive of Gemma and I too.

                             Im all packed ready to go I'm leaving in 20 minutes to get Gemma and go to the airport. Simon called me and told me to expect screaming fans waiting outside so I'll tell Gemma to prep herself. Thats one thing she doesnt like about this, the fans. She loves the fans, if you know what I mean, but she hates the way nothings private. Even when she went to the shop on her own the other day 4 girls asked her for her autograph. She didnt even mind that it was when the four of then followed her home and asked if I was a "tender lover". Gemma was genuinely taken aback these girls were about 13. Its things like that that she hates. Someone once told her to "suck Louis carrot if you want a white christmas," which was then trending on twitter later that day. Mostly she laughs it off and at times she enjoys how perverted are fans are but just sometimes she gets angry and frustrated. This holiday is exactly what she needs, our French fans arent as stalker-like as our proper fans back here. They should give us time on out own, some private time. I really cant wait to get over there now. To see Gemmas face when she finally sees Paris. I just want to see her happy, and I want to see the look on her face when i get down on one knee and ask her to be mine for the rest of our lives.