Lets Run!

The rest of their three day holiday was bliss. The following day Louis took Gemma on trip into the forest that surrounded their apartment. The forest went back for what looked for hundreds of miles. Louis was constantly making fun of twilight, giving Gemma piggy backs and attempting to climb up the tall outstreched trees. Gemma loved this side to Louis. All though they only knew each other for three days she was overwhelmed by how much she fell in love with him. Louis felt the exact same way and Gemma noticed he said "I love you," almost every minute and in return Gemma would say the same. After a romantic walk through the forest Louis then took Gemma to get lunch. The same driver from yesterday appeared and drove them both to a restaurant called "Bellisomo" where they ate outside. While eating Louis began showing Gemma all the pictures he had taken. The first was of Gemma in the first dress she tried on. Gemma giggled and flicked through the rest of the pictures. The next was of the pair kissing. "How did you take that one?" Gemma asked looking confused. "Like this," Louis said as he grabbed the phone off her. He leaned in for a kiss holding the camera with one  hand and pulling Gemma closer with the other. She started giggling into the kiss causing Louis to pull away. "I'm hurt," he began jokingly. "Are my kisses funny to you, so funny that you start laughing half way through?" he asked grining yet trying to act hurt. "Yes Louis, I have to say your kisses are laughable." Gemma replied as she pulled Louis head towards hers. He lightly pressed her lips but pulled away. "No..... Im not gonna kiss you if your just g-," he began but Gemma shut him up with a kiss. "See," she said as she pulled away."Its not funny at all, its simply perfection." After this they both finished eating, Gemma continuing to flick the the pictures on Louis phone. Gemma laughed randomly at the weird popses her and Louis were sporting in the pictures. "So you ready then," Louis asked as he left the money for the meal. "Oi, no lemme oay for this," Gemma said grabbing the money from the table. "Dont even dare. I always pay for the first date," Louis replied smiling. "Yeah but really this is the second date. Cos yesterday was out first so therefore this is our second." Gemma looked at him but could tell he wasnt backing down. She refused to give the money back to Louis unless he agreed to let her pay. Louis suddenly jumped up from his seat and jumped onto Gemma who had also risen from her seat. He chased her around their table and caught her with his arms around her waist. "What if neither of us pay," Louis said as he swung Gemma around to fae him. "What?" Gemma asked confused. " Come on lets just run," Louis winked. "We cant do that. Can we," Gemma replied as Louis grabbed her hand in his.

                  The both ran, laughing as they did so. They ran for 10 minutes lauging more hysterically with every step. Suddenly Louis ran down an backstreet alley. He pulled Gemma in with her and kissed her. Both of them breathless from running, Louis placed his forhead on Gemmas so their noses were brushing. "You're such a badass," Gemma said laughing. "Well that makes two of us," Louis said between breaths. He began running again and Gemma watched as he trailed off before her. She has never felt like this with anyone before.    By time they both stopped running Louis had called the driver to come  and pick them up again. He drove the pair back to the apartment and the rest of the day was spent inside. "Fancy goin for a dip in the pool?" Louis asked. "I would but I've not got a swimming cozzie," Gemma said disappointedly. "Oh thats fine." Louis said, "Neither have I," he said cheekily dragging Gemma outside to the pool. They both laughed as they entered the pool. Louis slowly walked over to her and asked,  " You ever seen Dirty Dancing?". Gemma immediately laughed and Louis began to back away. Gemma began to run through the water and jumped onto Louis raised arms. The lift lasted about three second and finished with both of them dropping beneath the water. 

                                   The final day was spent at the beach. Louis bought Gemma a bikini on the way there. "Good job I didnt buy you one yesterday," he said winking. The both sunned themselves for the entire day and only left the beach twice to get food. The onsite bar was a god send. It started to get dark. "Will we walk home?" Gemma asked. "You  cant walk all the way to England yano," Louis replied smirking. "You know what I mean," Gemma said grinning. "Well whatcha say we spend the night her?" Louis as inquisitively. Gemma proceeded to grab Louis hand, pull him up and grabbed the towels they were lying on. "I take it you dont want to then," Louis said letting out a sigh. "Just followe me," Gemma said continuing to pull Louis behind her. She walked down the beach into a secluded almost cave. She lay down the towels, letting go of Louis hand momentarily. They both sa down there and watched the sunset. They watched as the blue sky changed from a light orange- yellow to a gorgeous pink to a deep dark midnight blue. Louis fell asleep quickly and Gemma watched his peace ful face being lit up by the strong white moonlight.  They would both sleep there the whole night, neither of them moving an inch til the morning.