Never Leave Me (Final Chapter)

Hiya :) Well this is the last ever chapter on One Complication. It's been a great experience writing and thank you to everyone who has read it. Ive received several messages asking if there will be a sequel but no there wont. There'd be no plot but thank you again for reading and keep checking my profile because there miht be a new story up in the next few days.  Ok thankyou and BYEEE :D

Louis POV

5 years later.

Im on my way to Harrys marital home now. Its been about 4 years since I last saw him. I cant say I hate him because I dont. But he broke my heart, as did Gemma. I loved her, I really did, I would have done anything for that woman but evidently she didnt feel the same. It was the night before the wedding that they told me what happened. Gemma was supposed to be at her hen night and Harry was supposed to be coming over to the boys house after her had cleaned our flat if my memory serves me right. They had explained exactly what had happened. How harry had loved Gemma from afar for the entirety of our relationship and Gemma had done the same. Thinking back I really should have seen the signs but, as cliché as it sounds, I guess I was blinded by my love for that women. After about a year of constant arguing with Harry in the band, we broke up. One Direction hasnt been a band for 4 entire years now. The fans took it badly, sending Gemma death threats and one fan went as far as stalking her, the fan was later arrested, or so I heard in the news. I hadnt spoken to Harry properly since the band had broken up. Our bromance ended the day he took the woman of my dreams away from me. They say the love never dies and I of all people know that that statement is true. I still love Gemma, how could I not. She may have broke my heart but she gave me the happiest year of my life. When I informed my family that the wedding had been called off, surprise that it wasnt me that had ended things seemed to be the only thought from my entire family. Half of them truely believed I had left her for Harry, but once I had told them what had happened they were sympathectic. 

It was about a week ago that Harry had called me, asking to see me. He told me he missed me. I would be lying again if I said i hadnt missed him. I absolutely do but I had avoided seeing him because the thouht of seeing Gemma was too hard and I told him this. He told me that she was willing to leave her house while I came and visited Harry. I suggested meeting up at some other place but he insisted on his home. I went ahead with his idea because, truth be told, I missed him terribly. I miss our dirty jokes and our bromance. I miss the perverted trends on twitter. They gave us a laugh and to keep them going we would act up to it in publicly. Gazing at each other for a little too wrong, flashing each other loving smiles just at the right time and even holding each others hands in public gave us a thrill, as if we were pranking every single pap that had photographed us. I awoke from my day dream as I pulled up into Harrys house. He had carried on a solo carreer, as did Zayn and Liam. But Niall and I had opted for day jobs. I am now a drama teacher at my local secondary school and Niall became a chef. How any food actually gets to the plates I still dont know but he has become a star in his home town of Mulingar as being the boy who cooks better than "The Mammies". I still keep in contact with the rest of the boys and see them regularly and I aways spend at least 2 weeks in Ireland with Niall and his wife during the summer and he comes over here for two weeks through out the year too. Harry was the only one who I had lost contact with. Although I did keep up with his news as it was on the front page of every newspaper. He had two children. Twins, a boy and a girl. Darcy and Edward were their names. I sent a congrats card but I didnt go to their christenings. I was informed by Zayn, however, that if ever I was to come up in conversation I was referred to as Uncle Louis. It was then that I realised that Harry had also missed me. 

I closed the car door after I had left the car and walked up to the rather lavish house. Harrys carreer has gone from strength to strength and it was obvious by this house. I rang the doorbell and the intercom beeped and a familiar voice rang through the speaker. "Louis? Is that you?" " Yeah its me, Haz." I felt a warm feeling inside as I called him by his old nickname. "Ill be right down Lou." With that the intercom beeped off and I stood nervously as I waited for the door to open. I heard foot steps walk up to the door and it opened with Harrys familiar face smiling brightly at me. I pulled him into a firm embrace and it was the most familiar feeling in the world. This is what I had missed most. A lump began to grow in my throat and I felt teara on my shoulder. Clearly he had missed me just as much. This caused me to let go of the tears that had been building in eyes for so long. We both just stood hugging eachother as tears cascaded down our cheeks. "I've missed you so much Lou," he said as he reluctantly pulled away from our hug. "Haz you have no idea." I said as I wiped away the tears that were somehow still flowing.He did the same and lead me into his livingroom. "Tea?" he asked as he threw over a metal box. It was filled with Yorkshire tea bags, he hadnt forgotten. "Of course," I say as I laughed and it felt like we had stayed friends all these years. The walls were covered in photographs of Gemma and him and of course their beautiful children. I heard a noise at the other end of the large living room and I looked  up to see Gemma. Surprisingly it didnt hurt. The onlything I felt was a pang of guilt for not staying in touch with her. "Hi stranger," I said and Gemma looked up  shocked to hear my voice. "Louis? Are you here already. Im so sorry, Ill leave," she said before she tried to walk away. "No gemma dont, please. Id like you to stay." I said and she looked at me and smiled that beautiful smile of hers. I still loved her, my body knew that, but I know that I would be getting over this soon. Harry meant too much to me. "Oh erm hi love," Harry said and he shot me a questioning look. "Im not gonna kick her out of her own house. Anyway Id like her to stay, to catch up." He nodded and handed me my cup of yorkshire. Before Harry left the room to fetch Gemma her own cup of tea he turned to me. "Louis can I ask you to promise me one thing." Harry asked and I nodded in response. "Never leave me again Boo."