I'm Gonna Help Him Plan His Wedding

Nicoles POV

He really took me by surprise when he came in and just took me in his arms. In that moment I felt perfect like everything was more or less falling into place. And I felt this up until Harry screamed Gemmas name. We both stopped immediately and Harrys eyes widened and he looked as if he was about to cry.

                                "Did you just shout what I think you did?" I broke the silence, still lying naked on his bed. He said nothing and just stood silent. "I asked you a question." I stated raising my voice slightly, clearly my anger was starting to show. "Yeah....I don...." he began trailing and I notcied tears start to drip down his cheeks. "You're the one crying? Seriously? Half whay through that  you yelled out my bestfriends name, actually your bestfriends girlfriends name." I growled at him raising myself from the bed. "My best friends fiance actually," he croaked thorugh gasps. "What?!? So thats why he took them to Paris." I said more to myself than Harry. "Bu....but its not as straight forward as you think," he said wiping the tears and composing himself a little. "Oh of course its not. It wasnt just that you were picturing someone else while making love to me, lemme guess you're in love with her," I laugh slightly. " You got it right on the head," he said looking at me finally in the eye. " Oh great excuse." I retort as I hurriedly put my clothes back on. "Im being serious. Thats why my phone is smashed over there. I saw the picture of them on holiday and I broke. I couldnt take it. I needed to get over her and I thought this would do that. But all I could imagine was her. I've been in love with her since Louis brought her home here." I stood there silent listening to him and surprisingly he sounded genuine. Tears began to fall again and he sat abruptly down on the bed. I walked slowly over and rubbed his bare back comfortingly. "Sssshhh...... I guess I should really blame you. So does Louis know?"  I ask as nicely as I possibly could for a girl who has been insulted in one of the worst ways possible. He shook his head vigorously. "Iv not told anyone. I couldnt do that to Louis. It'd break him and I cant lose his friendship. Hes practically my brother." He said and placed his head in his hands. I get up slightly and kneel down in front of him.  "You need to tell him and Gemma." "I cant, I just....no I cant," he says and raises from his seat and throws on a hoodie and boxers. "Im so sorry Iv done this to you. I feel horrible." He says as he walks over and hugs me loosely. "Its ok," I whisper. He leaves the room and I follow close behind. "So whatcha gonna do about it then? You cant put yourself through this. Maybe if you tell them he'll understand and that will help you get over her." I say looking him in the eye as we sit at the kitchen table. "Look the only thing I'm going to do is help him plan his wedding." he said almost through gritted teeth and he sighed deeply. "C'mon how can you possibly do this to yourself?" I ask grabbing his hand. " Because she told me herself that she doesnt like me." "When and why?" I ask taken aback by his statement. He proceeded to tell me how things got heated and how they almost. " She never told me that..." I trailed off as I thought how she lied to me, how could she not tell me this. Im her bestfriend this is what you tell your bestfriend. 

                                            "Look if you just tell her then she'll understand. Ive known her for long enough," I say again smiling reassuringly. "No, Louis means everything to me and this would ruin him. He loves her more that anyone I've seen him with. So what if I love just as much. He got there first and he's lucky enough to call her his fiance now. Why should I take that off him?" He said and for a change I was silent. At this point in time he was one of the most caring people in the world. I honestly dont know how he does this. He's broken hearted and madly in love but he refuses to do anything about it all because his bestfriend loves her too.