Welcome to Magnolia, Gods

Covers for this story will be appreciated! I ran out of ideas on how the cover should look, to be honest. 😂

Only pretty ones will be put in. :> You will be credited in the description.

Make the cover look beautiful and sad yet happy at the same time. Also, PLEASE give me the apps YOU use to make the covers 'cause I'm trying to find a new app to stay comfortable with. I'm looking for new pretty fonts and easy tools that I can access. :>

Thank you and here's the chapter!

**

Mira

It's been a week since we said our goodbyes to Lucy. Everyone was starting to turn back to normal and doing there daily things again.

It sometimes feels a bit empty without Lucy here. But we still manage to stay with everyone and give each other company.

Natsu...well, he's trying.

He's trying to hold on and look after Max and Luna. He still has trouble with Zeref.

Zeref has called Natsu multiple times about coming back. He even threatened that if Natsu doesn't come back, Zeref will come after the kids.

Obviously, Natsu didn't let that slide. At the moment, Gray and Natsu both left to talk with Zeref.

Maybe even fight.

I don't know but I hope they come back with peace.

"Mira, I'm gonna go pick up the twins from school, okay? I'll be right back." Mavis says, and I nodded.

"Yeah, okay. Thank you for doing this favor for me. I actually had to meet up with an old friend of mine." I said, standing up from the couch.

"You're welcome!" Mavis says, opening the door.

"Be careful out there!" I replied, and she nods, closing the door behind her.

Suddenly, the door opens and then closes, a figure coming inside will full speed.

"Whoa! Slow down! You don't need to come rushing in here! And I thought we were meeting at Cana's Grill." I said to the blondie, and she giggles.

"Oh, please! You think I'm gonna wait at the grill for you!? We're going together!"

"Fine, Jenny. We'll go together." I said, smiling.