Slowly Fading Away with the Wind

Before ya'll jump into conclusions after reading this chapter, don't think the wrong thing. Okay!? Just wait for the next chapter 'cause it will make a lot more sense.

**

Lucy

I wake up and saw that Natsu was still here with me, hugging me in bed.

A small smile appears in my lips as I see him softly snoring.

"Thank God you haven't left yet." I said, putting my head back on his chest.

I lay my left hand on his stomach but saw something peculiar.

My hand was slowly fading away.

"What? No way." I said, gasping.

I don't want to wake up Natsu though. So I slowly get out of bed and out of my room. I run down the halls and downstairs, yelling.

"Future!! Help! My hand...it's fading away!!"

"What!? Oh no! We must act quick! If you disappear, I'll cease to exist as well! C'mon! You need to call Mira, Levy, and Cana right now to do a spell!" Future shouted, panicking.

"Okay! I'll call Mira while you call Levy and Cana!" I said, taking out my phone.

She nodded and uses the house phone. I dial Mira's number and place the phone against my ear.

"C'mon, pick up, Mira." I muttered, my heart beating fast.

"What's going on?" Mavis asks, coming downstairs.

"Lucy! She's gonna disappear and so will I! We're calling Cana, Levy, and Mira to come and do a spell." Future says.

"Hey, Lucy. I'm glad you're okay. Is Natsu–"

"Mira! I need you to come home now! You have to do a spell using your witchery magic because I'm disappearing!"

"What!? Okay, I'm coming! Just hang on tight, Lucy!" Mira yelled, and she hangs up.

"I already called Cana. I just need to call Cana–"

"Not anymore. We're all here." Mira said, rushing toward me with Cana and Levy at her side.

I show them my hand and it was half way to my elbow.

They all gasp and I was shaking. I don't want to disappear!

Suddenly, Natsu comes running down the stairs and gasps, wide eyed.

"I heard the commotion downstairs. What's going on with Lucy!?" Natsu asks, concerned.

"She's going to disappear and so will I. Levy, Cana, and Mira will do a spell that can stop it." Future says, but my mind was on Max and Luna.

I can't have them coming downstairs and seeing me in this condition.

"Natsu...please, do me a favor and take care of Max and Luna right now. I love them so much and I don't want them to see me like this. Take them out of here, now!" I said, and Natsu looks at me as if I was crazy.

"What!? No, I can't leave you here!"

"Go!! Take our kids somewhere else! Now!!"

Natsu glances at me and sighs. He gives me a kiss in the lips and turns around, looking at the three witches.

"You three better succeed." Natsu says, and they all nodded.

He runs back upstairs and I sigh, tears flowing down my cheeks.