The Perfect Ring

Natsu

There was just so many things happening without her. Zeref wanting to go after Lucy, Lisanna nearly snapping my daughter's neck, and Mira being at risk to death because of a sickness.

So, for the kids' sake, I decided to move out of the house. Levy and Cana are figuring out how to do a spell that can bring a house that's already built.

A nice one, obviously.

I bought a large land area that's near the city of Magnolia. I already got everything planned out once I move out with my kids.

That way, when Lucy wakes up, we can live together like a normal family. Hopefully, Zeref or Lisanna or anyone that's an enemy doesn't know where I am currently moving to.

"Natsu, you said that you bought a land area that was for sale, right?" Levy asks, and I nodded.

"Yeah."

"Okay. How big do you want the house to be?" She asks, writing things down on a blue construction paper.

"Hmm...I don't really know. Maybe like the size of this house. But I want there to be a basement for storage area." I said as she takes notes.

"Alright. How many bedrooms, bathrooms, and exits/entrance?" 

"I want a glass door to be towards the backyard. Obviously, I want one at the front of the house and I also want a secret doorway that can lead to an escape just in case." I said, and she nodded.

I continue to answer her questions until we finished. She shows me the blue construction paper and I smiled.

"I'll cast the spell with Cana so this house with everything you told me can turn into reality."
Levy says, smiling.

"Awesome! Will it include furniture and all of the needs?"

"Yep! So you don't have to worry about going shopping for furniture or food."

"Great! When are you going to cast the spell?"

"Sometime today. Cana and I will still have to drive over to the land you bought to cast the spell. But, you're going to have to be patient. My calculations have told me that the spell is going to take about 2 hours to complete."

"Oh, 2 hours? That's fine by me. Take all your time." I said, widening my arms to give her a hug.

She chuckles and comes into my arms.

"Thank you so much for everything that you're doing, Levy. I really appreciate it." I said, planting a friendly kiss to her head.

"Haha! You're my friend, Natsu! I want to be useful with my magic." She says as we both let go of the hug.

Levy and Cana also did a spell that rebuilt the front entrance of the house. It amazed me how powerful they are.

"Anyways, I'll let you do your thing, Levy. I'll be going now."

"Oh, where are you going?"

"I'm going to the jewelry shop with Gray. He's going to buy a ring for Juvia." I whispered, and Levy gasps, hyperventilating.

"Huuhh!!! Oh my God!! Really!?"

"Yep! But don't tell Juvia though. It's a surprise." I whispered, chuckling.