CHAPTER 7: (Part 2)

After the INSANE amount of dodging the human had to do, it was their turn. They decided to stop wasting time on this dog. They went into the MERCY menu and SPARED Doggo. "You Won! You earned 0 EXP and 20 G." "P-Pat by S-something that's n-n-not there?! I'm gonna need some dog treats for this..."  

  And at the end of that sentence Doggo mysteriously slithered back to the bottom of the house... thing. "Ugh," Said the human. "FINALLY I can move on. That fight took A LOT out of me. What items do I have?" The human went into their inventory to see what they had. They had a Butterscotch Pie, a Nice Cream, another Nice Cream, a spider donut, and a Monster Candy.

 "Hmm... I am definitly gonna need more items as I go along... I'll pick some up in Snowdin." The human used a Nice Cream. There was a message on the wrapper, and dialogue popped up. "Is this as sweet as you? Your HP was maxed out."

"Awesome!" Said the human. "And that was good. Alright. Hm... I haven't saved in a while... I'm going to the next time I get a chance." The human took a few steps forward, and suddenly, they were stopped. "Huh?" It was at this point the world Glitched out REALLY bad. Then a static sound appeared. "What's going on!?!?" Exclaimed the human. Then the world around them dissapeared in static. The human started to go into a panic. None of this ever happened in the original game. The human turned to try to run, but couldn't. They still couldn't move. Just then, a glowing circle appeared on the ground around the human. At this point, the human could move. But before they had any time to react, the circle closed around them, acting as a portal. After the Circle was gone, the rest of the world stopped with the Static, but there were now large chunks of the world missing. As for the human, well, they were flying through time and space in that Circle.