CHAPTER 9: (Part 2)

Another looked like snowdin going from the opposite direction of the normal, and it was labelled 'UnderSwap'. One looked like it was in Space, and it was labelled 'Outertale'. "As you can see..." said Ink. "There are MANY different versions of Undertale, and more are being added almost everyday! I wouldn't trade this job for anything in the world. But, according to ErRor, he has the power to make AU's as well as destroy them. In my opinion, he's crazy. I say that people from an outside Universe that Isn't this one, create the Undertale AU's. But whenever I try to tell him this stuff, he never listens. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if there is someone out in the universe hearing this conversation now.

"And, do you wanna know something cool?" "What?" "There are some AU's that revolve around specific characters!! Here, let me show you one of my favorites!" Ink was starting to get very excited to be talking about this stuff, and the human just went along with it. "Now, this isn't one that is just about a certain character, but it's still a pretty cool one... TA DAA!!!" Ink was pointing at a monitor that was labelled 'StoryShift'. "And get this, Some AU's are based off of other AU's!!!!! *Sigh* Seeing such things being created are beautiful... well, except for the Sinful Ones, as I call them."

"Why do you call them Sinful? Is there demonic stuff?" "No, I haven't heard of an AU that has had that stuff, but I know it's only a matter of time... No no, these are the Sinful Ones, because-- well I should just show you." Ink lead the human to a door that was closed marked as the Sinful Ones.

He opened the door for the human to go inside, then immediately covered his ears and closed his eyes. The human wondered what was so bad, and went in to find out. They went in for 3 seconds, and INSTANTLY came back out. When Ink saw the human come back out, he shut the door. "WHY WOULD ANYBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THAT?????" Shouted the human.

"I DON'T KNOW!!" Said Ink. "People are crazy!! Ugh." "Well, if you hate those AU's too, then why don't you give them to ErRor to destroy? (... Did I just speak in Capitals and lowercase?)" "2 things. 1. You're pretty good at learning AU speech. And 2. Even though these are horrible AU's, they don't deserve to be destroyed.

"Huh?" Ink had heard a door open somewhere in the Watchpost. It was the door leading to where Ink and the human were. When the door was all the way open, Ink realized he had nothing to be worried about. "*Sigh of relief* jeez Dream!" Ink Said. "You almost gave me a SOUL attack!"