Chapter 12 - Fireworks

Edited

Chapter 12 - Fireworks

As our lips touched, electricity sparked through my veins. Butterflies overrun my stomach and fireworks exploded inside if me. Now I know why the people in the movies like it; it's amazing. We started of slow, savouring the taste if each other, and then it became more passionate. I allowed his tongue to dominate mine as we started to wear out. We paused for air but didn't stop for long. He soon pulled me forward by my neck, straddling him. It looked and felt awkward considering the baby bump and his injuries but we managed to work round them. In fact, all if the worries and pain disappeared for us. For a moment, it was just us. For a moment, I felt quite normal to be making out with a boy, that I barely know, in the middle of a forest. Just for a moment. And then it was ruined.

"Ouch! Shit!" I broke away as a sharp pain had suddenly shot through my torso.

"Fleur, are you alright?" Lucas shot up with me, his eyes full of concern. Honestly, I didn't know. The pain had gone, but for how long.

"Yeah I'm fine" I lied. "But we should we getting back now." He didn't seem truly convinced but he knew I didn't want to talk about it so he didn't push the matter any further.

"You're right" he said, standing up. "Come on." He held his hand out for me.

I took his hand and stood up. As I did so, my privates started to hurt. Really hurt. I didn't mention this to Lucas, I didn't want him to worry about me anymore. So I kept quiet. The pain was still there but it isn't as sharp and painful.

We stared heading back to the cabin. We was halfway there when the sudden sharp pain stuck again.

"SHIT!"

I doubled over in pain and sat on a nearby tree stump.

"Fleur, are you really sure you're okay?"

I nodded, not persuading either of us.

I'm fine. I just need some food. Thats it, food is why I need.

I stood up again, with his help. This time when I looked into my lap, there was a huge wet patch in my dress. What the hell? I looked over to the stump I was sitting on. There was a fair size puddle of water.

I looked at Lucas and he looked at me. We both knew what this meant. It was time.