Chapter 3 - The Final Fight

Edited

Chapter 3 - The Final Fight

I can't believe it's him. The Beast that has chased me my whole life and killed my parents is my own uncle. His blood basically runs through my veins and he wants to kill me. He slaughtered his own brother and sister-in-law. For what? My youth? Nothing can persuade me that that's all he wants.

"Why did you go through all that trouble for life?" I asked.

"The real question is why not?"

"But why them? Mum and Dad. Your own family?"

"Well after I decided that your youth will be mine, I needed to assassinate any witnesses that could corrupt the whole mission." At least he's honest.

I am still puzzled. But what I really want to know is how. How is he going to do it and how can I stop him?

"So what are you going to do now you have me?"

"That's a good question. I was thinking about drinking your blood but then I thought it was a bit too vampire-like. Which is why I poisoned the whole water supply whilst you was gone. So when you drank out of the tap, you basically killed yourself!" He let out a wicked laugh that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

I felt all of the colour drain out of my face. I'm feeling weaker and weaker by the second. I fell to the sofa, unable to retain balace. My eyesight is gong so blurry that I can only see faint outlines of objects. I'm sweating but feeling as though I was in Antartica at the same time. He leant towards me. I winced as he kissed my cheek and whispered: "I only put a little bit in so we can have a bit of fun first."

His hand started creeping up my thigh. I'm trying my hardest to keep him away but I'm too weak. Too weak to even let out a cry or a scream. No-one will be able to hear me anyway so I stop. Now's the time to give in to him. No more resisting. No more running. I'm saving my energy for my time up with the angels. With my Mum and Dad. With my real family.

So here I am. Lying here, hopelessly. Waiting for my life to end. I'm not the only one though. I hate to think that this is happening to maybe thousands, if not millions, of girls all over the world. There's one thing I have learnt from this:

"Don't trust no-one!"