School

I am so sorry about that last chapter I know it sucked lollipops but I was really tired and I had tons if homework so I had an excuse. Aaaanyways here is the next chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wake up sleepyhead it's time to go to school!" Connor yelled while shaking my arm. "ughhh I don't wanna" I groaned. "Too bad get up!" He replied. He walked away happily while I dragged myself out of bed. I wanted to look nice on the first day so I wore a cute outfit. I had on a long white sleeved shirt with a dress over it. The dress was denim on the top with tank top sleeves but it was navy blue floral on the bottom. I wore navy leggings and navy converse to go with it. I put on a little bit of makeup and curled my hair. 'Perfect' I thought to myself. Maybe this school year wouldn't be too bad.

*at school*

My first class was Social Studies and I was on my way when a tall muscular looking boy stuck out his foot and tripped me. "Watch it nasty!" A girly voice said. Looking up I saw a very popular looking girl. She had long blonde hair and her face was caked with makeup. She even wore high heels! This was seventh grade for Pete's sake! "Maybe you should tell you boyfriend to watch his abnormally big feet" I sassed back. Good thing I had Ricky to teach me the ways of the sass. "Excuse me? Do you know who I am?" she hissed. "Actually I don't and I don't care to know. I have to get to class now. See you later hater" I replied walking away. "WELL YOU'RE JUST UGLY" she screamed back. Ow that stung. I kept walking and finally made it to first period.

*lunch*

Oh lunch. That terrible time of the first day. Who do you sit by? There were the popular people, the loners, the sports freaks, the hipsters, and my people. The nerds and gamers. "Um can I sit here?" I asked shyly. "Does Minecraft have blocks?" One of the girls said. "I'm taking that as a yes" I said smiling. I sat by the girl. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. She had a lot of freckles on her nose and cheeks. "What's your name?" she asked me. "I'm Melody what's yours?" I replied. "I'm Mackenzie" she said smiling. "Hey guys lets introduce ourselves!" Mackenzie yelled getting everyone's attention at the table. A girl sitting next to her said "Hi I'm Ryane." She had blonde hair with brown highlights. She was a little taller than Mackenzie and was extremely pretty. A girl on the other side of me had dark brown hair in a bun. She was medium sized and super skinny. She looked like a dancer. "I'm Madelyn but you can call me Maddie!" She said loudly. A boy across from Mackenzie had blonde hair. He was about the same size as Maddie and was really skinny. "Hi I'm William" He said introducing himself. An Arabic looking boy say next to Ryane. He had black hair. "Hi I'm Patrick!" He said smiling. There was more people but they didn't really talk to me. I had a great time talking to my new best friends. Eventually Mackenzie asked where I had come from. "I came from an orphanage before I got adopted by six guys. You might know them they're pretty famous. Their channel is called o2l." I explained. Mackenzie spit out the milk she was drinking. "YOU ARE LIVING WITH O2L?!?!" She and Ryane screamed. "I take it you know them" I said laughing a little. Mackenzie, Ryane, Maddie, and me talked for the rest of lunch and I invited them over to have a sleepover on Friday. It was gonna be so fun!

*At home*

"I'M HOME" I yelled into the house. It was walking distance from the school so I just walked home. "Yay tell is about school!" Connor shouted and he ran down the stairs. Kian, Jc, and Ricky came down too. They all sat on the couch and I told them all about my new friends, the bullies, and my classes. "Oh by the way, can I have Mackenzie and Ryane spend the night on Friday?" I asked. "Fine by me" Connor replied "YAY" I yelled. School turned out to be really fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked this chapter! Again I'm sorry about the last one. Aaaanyways. C ya later Boo Bears! -Kenzie Boo 😁