Going to Vidcon

Hey guys Kenzie here! Thank you to all who are reading my story! I'm sorry if this chapter is short. I am really tired and I just feel..ugh but I will continue to write for you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melody's P.O.V

I finally got to go home! Connor came into my room and told me to get ready. I grabbed all my stuff and Connor brought me home. Even though I had only been gone a few days it was nice to be home. Once I got there I sat on the couch and just rested. "Get up lazy! You gotta pack for Vidcon!" Connor yelled. "Ugh fiiiine" I said getting up. I went upstairs and started packing. I heard the front door open. "Hey there friends! I'm here to see Melody." I heard Andrea say to the guys. "I'm up here Andrea!" I yelled down. I heard her come up the stairs and she walked in. "How are you? Do you feel ok? Who hurt you? I will cut a bit**!" She said all at once. I started laughing. "I'm fine. There were just some bullies at my school." I said. "Well let me help you pack" She said smiling. She started picking out a bunch of cute outfits and packing my stuff. I was so excited for this!

Andrea's P.O.V

I felt so bad for poor Melody! She was beat up by people from her school. How could they do that to her? She was an awesome funny girl and she had only known them for a couple weeks. I wanted to just hold her and make sure she never got hurt again. Kian was heart broken about her amnesia. I wanted to spend some time with her. She didn't have a mother or a sister so I was going to be both to her. I know I didn't have to but I wanted to. I couldn't let anything happen to her again.

Melody's P.O.V

After I was done packing I brought my bags downstairs. Jc put them in the car. I was finally ready for Vidcon! I logged onto my Twitter to pass some time until I had to go go bed. (A/N It's Friday). I was scrolling through when I saw a tweet by Gloss. 'Going to Vidcon! Bet your jealous @MelsterFranta0414 Bet your family can't even afford tickets. They probably wouldn't want to take you anyway. Who agrees?' 23 retweets so far. Why do they hate me so much? I started crying. She gives me amnesia then gives me hate on Twitter. What type of monster was she? I ran downstairs crying and went straight to Andrea. She hugged me tightly. That made me a little happy because even though she doesn't know what's wrong she comforts me. "Want to talk about it?" she asked. I nodded my head and we went upstairs. "What's wrong?" She inquired. I showed her the tweet and she immediately stood up. She walked downstairs and I heard Connor gasp. He went to his phone and called he school. He then got Gloss's parents on the phone and started yelling uncontrollably. After a couple hours they said they would do something. She was still going to Vidcon.

*next day*

I woke up and immediately sat up. I jumped out of bed and put on an outfit that Andrea picked out. I was going to Vidcon today! I didn't want to think about Gloss being there so I just thought of all the YouTubers I would see. This was going to be awesome!

*a few hours later*

We were on the plane to Chicago to go to Vidcon! Wooooooh. What I didn't know was that I wouldn't have as good a time as I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this chapter was boring. I had nooooo idea what to write for this chapter. I just wanted a filler to go to Vidcon. I'll see ya guys next time! ❤️ you all! -Kenzie Boo 😁