The Fight

Sorry about that break from writing. I've been really busy lately. I'm gonna try to update more! Here's your chapter and sorry if it sucks cause I'm in homeroom right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was Monday and time for school again. I got up and threw on some clothes. I did my makeup and went downstairs. "Hey Melster!" Kian yelled happily. "Wassup Kean da Bean!" I yelled back. "Hi lil' sis" Jc said. "Hi Bubby" I said back. "How's my little twerk buddy?" Ricky questioned. "Good" I said starting to get suspicious. They usually just sat there and were lazy or just stared at their phones. "How's my little princess?" Dad asked. "Fine. Why are you guys acting so weird?" I asked him. "Well we just want to make sure you know we love you. That girl Gloss is really getting on our nerves." He said sighing. "Oh if that's all. I know that you guys wouldn't just leave me. It was just really upsetting that she would say something like that." I replied. "Well you better get off to school." He said with a smile. I smiled back and walked to the door. "See ya weirdos!" I yelled over my shoulder. I walked out the door and went to school.

*time skip to lunch*

"Hey guuuurl!" Mackenzie said as I got to the table. "Hiiii" I said. "Wassup" Ryane said. "Nuthin much" I replied. "GUYS LOOK! I MADE UP A NEW DANCE MOVE!" Maddie yelled. She waited until everyone was looking then started moving her hands in a circle around her hips and hip thrusting while saying "Riding the traaactor!" "Maddie what the heck is wrong with your brain" Mackenzie said. "There is nothing wrong with my brain! It's just very fun!" She said giggling. My friends are so weird.

*time skip to in hallway*

I was walking to my last class when I heard something behind me. "Hey Melugly" I heard Gloss sneer from behind me. I kept walking trying to ignore her. "So you weren't lying about Connor. I don't know why he would want someone like you." she said. She knew it was bothering me so she kept going. "Hey cutter. Listen to me. You need to know that no one who is anyone likes you. They all think you are an ugly slut!" she yelled. "Turn around and fight me if you are so bothered Melugly the cutter. Or just go back home and hurt yourself." She nastily said. I could tell she was smiling. "Cut it out Gloss" I growled. "Oooh fiesty. Come on. Fight me!" She yelled. "ENOUGH!" I screamed and whirled around. Before she had enough time to react I had punched her in the face. She went flying to the ground holding her makeup-cakes face in her hands. She got up and I could see I knocked out one of her teeth. Wow, I didn't know I could punch that hard. Since I phased her with that first punch she was slow to throw out any punches so I easily blocked them all. She went to slap me but I grabbed her hand and slammed her to the ground. She started crying and a lot of students and teachers came rushing out of the classrooms. Oh crap. I hope they saw it was in self defense. "Don't worry Melody. I heard all the stuff she said." One of the teachers said. "Thank you" I said. "Wow you really pack a punch" I heard someone say. Me and Gloss were taken to the office and Gloss was in a LOT of trouble. Her parents came to pick her up and were furious. Dad came to pick me up and he was never prouder in his life. I had finally kicked her rich butt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow. DRAAAAMAAAAA. Melody kicked her butt. We all knew this was coming. Also, 1.7 K reads. GAIFHSOGDOWBDOABOSBDOWBROBWKDNEKDNKDNDLENDKDHIDOE. That is all. I love all my Boo Bears!
-Kenzie Boo 😁