Going Home :(

Thank you for all the votes reads and comments! It really brightens my day when I find out that someone enjoyed my story. Here's your chapter for today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vidcon was over. It was really sad watching people go in the big building and start taking everything down. A good thing is that I found out Nash and Toby lived near us! Me and Andrea had thought ahead and packed all of our stuff so we had to run around and help the guys pack before the plane came.

*When they're on the plane cause I ran out of ideas hehehe*

I was getting on the plane with the guys and Andrea. I ran to the nearest seat and tried to get the window but Trevor climbed over and got it before I could get in. "You butthole!" I yelled at him. "You snooze you lose!" He yelled. "Ughhh" I huffed. I went to the next aisle but the boys had taken all of the window seats! "You all suck!" I said as I plopped down next to Dad. The plane was starting to gain altitude and I freaked out. I was fine in the way here but now I felt sick. I found myself hanging on to Connor's arm and he laughed and just hugged me until I fell asleep.

*time skip to once they land*

I woke up to Connor shaking me. "Wake up Melster we landed." He said. "Dad can you carry me?" I asked him. I was so tired. It was really late. (IMPORTANT A/N: I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT NASH AND TOBY ARE 14 IN THE BOOK SO DONT THINK THEY ARE PERVERTS.) Dad got my luggage and before I knew it I was in the car. The gentle swaying motion of the car helped me drift off to sleep.

*Time skip to once they at the house cause I'm running out of ideas and I'm in homeroom*

*click* flash "STOP TAKING MY PICTURRRE!" I yelled at them. "Too late!" They yelled back. Today was a good day.