The Date

Hey guys! My next chapter will, sadly, be the end. If you guys want a sequel I will do one but I'll only do it if you guys want it. I hope you like this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was my date with Toby today! I got up and ran downstairs so I could get some breakfast. The guys were sitting on the couch and they called me over. "What do you need guys?" I asked while sitting down. "Well we just wanted to make sure that you don't get hurt. The last time you went out with a guy we had to come get you." Connor said. "We couldn't lose you again" Ricky said. "I'm glad you guys care but I'll be fine. But this time can one of you pick me up?" I asked. "I'll do it" Connor said quickly. "Alright. Well I'm going to get ready now. I love you guys" I said. "We love you too" They said in unison. I went into the kitchen and got some breakfast before I ran upstairs to get ready. I heard the door open downstairs and muffled talking. Then Adrian ran upstairs. "Hey girl! I'm going to doll you up for Toby!" she said happily. "Alrighty!" I replied just as happily. She got me dressed in the outfit they bought the day before, did my makeup, and curled my hair. I looked absolutely gorgeous! "There. He will be breathless when he looks at you!" she said smiling. "Thank you So much!" I yelled. "Your welcome honey" she said. Ding dong! The doorbell rung and I ran downstairs. "Bye guys! I love you!" I yelled to the boys who were on the couch. "We love you too!" Connor yelled. "Especially me!" Ricky said. "Nuh uh" Jc said in a whiny voice. "No I do!" Kian protested. "Actually I do" Connor said. "You guys are stupid." I said laughing as I opened the door. "Hey girl! You look really pretty" Toby said. "Same to you" I said shyly. "Ready to go?" he said smiling. "yep!" I said happily. We walked to the park down the road talking about random things. When we got there we sat under a tree and talked some more. About life, our pasts, our families, and everything else. It was the beginning of something beautiful. Something that would definitely last.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*sobs* It's over guys. ITS DONE. Let me know what you thought of it in the comments! I'm going to make an epilogue in a lil' bit but do you guys want a sequel? Let me know if you do. I love all my Boo Bears ❤️ -Kenzie Boo 😁