Goodbye

So much drama! Hope you like my story! Here's the next chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"He's alive?!" Me and Connor scream/shouted in unison. "Yes but just barely." she said sadly. "Can I go see him?" I asked politely. "Yes. That's why I came up here. Your kidnapper took pretty good care of you considering he kidnapped you. After you visit Nash you are free to go." She explained. "Do you want me to come with?" Connor asked. "No. I want to be alone with him." I said. "Come this way" The nurse said. I sat up and followed her into a room. There sat the boy I loved all hooked up to machines. "Melody...I'm so sorry." He said quietly. "Sh don't talk. You're very weak." I instructed. "But I have to explain. Your dad convinced me to help him but it was only to help my family. I thought I didn't love you but the truth is I do. I accidentally fell in love with you" he said almost whispering. I started crying. "Please don't leave me" I said sobbing. "Please don't cry about me" he said reaching for my hand. "I'm going to miss you so much" I said quietly. "Oh god" he said and placed his hand on his chest. The heart rate monitor went down slower and slower. "No. No!" I yelled. "I'm so sorry Mel" he said. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" he said taking his last breath. I splayed out on his chest and cried a river while nurses and doctors rushed in to see if they could revive him. "I'm sorry honey" a nurse said as she hugged me and led me back to my room. I immediately ran into Connor's arms and cried. "It's okay" he said and rocked me back and forth while smoothing my hair. "Please take me home" I said. "Sure thing" he said calmly and helped me into the car where he drove me home.

*next day*

"I'm so sorry" Ryane said as she gave me a hug. "It's fine. He's.." I started before I burst into tears. "Oh honey" Mackenzie said as she held my hand. "He's in a better place" Maddie said as she played with my hair. They had come over to comfort me. The doorbell suddenly rang. I got up and walked over to the door. Before I opened it I wiped my face. I grabbed the handle and pulled. "Toby?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I almost cried writing this tbh. Hope you guys enjoyed! I love all my Boo Bears ❤️ -Kenzie Boo 😁