The hottie next door

I was the new girl in town. I just moved into a blue house on Wellington St.. I was moving all of my stuff in when I noticed the neighbor looking at me through the window. I didn't care and just continued to move my stuff in. All of a sudden I see him open his door. "Hey, you new girl?" He said. I was sweating and breathing hard from pushing in my dresser. "Oh.. me?, yeah" I said as I wiped the sweat off my forehead. He was so dreamy.. I couldn't believe he was talking to me. "Do you need help there ?" He said as he walked towards me. "Uh.. sure.. thanks" I was blushing so much that I looked like a red bell pepper. He picked up my boxes labeled "club penguin plushes". He was so strong, I just stared as he was sweating. By the time I was done staring at him, he had already moved in all my stuff. "Wow, thank you for helping me" " You're really strong" I was trying way too hard to compliment him.. "thanks girl, it was pretty easy anyway" he said. As he was walking back to his house, I kept staring at his butt. It was very nice. "Wait..I forgot to ask you something!" I yelled. "Sure  what is it girl?" He said as he almost tripped on a rock. "What's your name..?" "The names Shrek" 
"Well it was nice to meet you , Shrek" ugh Shrek.. it was the cutest name I've ever heard.. I knew that from that day on that I would try to make him mine. He walked inside his house as I was still admiring his butt. "Wow what a wonderful day" I said to myself.