Falling for Donkey?

I was ready to try to make Shrek jealous. I looked on YouTube for videos on how to make my makeup look good. When I was finished , I looked in the mirror and I was shocked. I actually looked really good. I put on some cute but comfy clothes on. I walked outside and it was another pretty day. I admired the sun and walked to Shreks door. I didn't even knock and Donkey opened the door. "Hey, you look really good" he said "thanks, so do you" I said trying to flirt with him . I couldn't believe I was actually flirting with him, and so couldn't Shrek. Shrek was behind me and just looked at me. He seemed mad. Why would he though?, he had someone else.. "you guys ready?" Shrek said as he looked at his watch. "Yeah let's go" Donkey said as he grabbed the concert tickets. We went into Fiona's green Honda Prius. It was so ugly . There were also stale french fries on the ground along with numerous recipes from different fast food places . I didn't understand why Shrek would date such a slob. We were all ready to except for Fiona.. she was taking forever. I guess all that time she had actually worked because when she left the door . All eyes were on her. She had her red hair curled and some pinned back. She was also wearing a red tube top with a black tight skirt. She looked like she was going to a fashion show. I only wore a nirvana t-shirt and some cut jeans and hoops. I felt so underdressed. She hopped in the car and yelled "are you guys readyyyy!!" She kissed Shrek and buckled up. Shrek hit the petal and off we went. On the way there me and Donkey talked about what are favorite foods were and what movies we like, just the basic stuff. We had finally arrived after an hour of driving. My legs were numb from them being crammed in the car. I walked out and stretched out every muscle of my body. Fiona led the way to the booth. She had an attitude but she knew how to get what she wanted . And what she wanted was to get in and get settled . We found our seats and waited for the concert to begin. I was looking around when I say Shrek staring at me. Did I have something on my face? She quickly turned his head and looked off at the stage. That was weird.. The concert finally began and it was so cool. There were lights, smoke , and people throwing stuff. We were all exhausted afterwards and Shrek drove us all back home. It was really late when he finally got back. Fiona went inside to go take a shower while me and Donkey and Shrek talked for a bit. "Well today was a great day , thanks for inviting me to join you guys" I said with a big grin on my face. "No problem, I had a lot of fun with you" said Donkey. Donkey leaned in for a kiss and I let him. He gently put his hand on my face and pulled me in for a kiss. It was nice . He had coconut strawberry chopstick on. I gently pulled back and opened my eyes. Shrek looked so mad. He ran inside and slammed the door. Could he be jealous? There's no way.. I mean , he had Fiona . Why would he be jealous? Donkey said goodnight and gave me a hug . He was so sweet and he was really cute too. Oh no.. am I falling for Donkey too?...