Gurl im confused

The next day I woke up with my mascara everywhere. I went into the bathroom to wash it off. I still didn't know who I wanted to be with. I was a hot mess. I got dressed and did my makeup. I lowkey looked busted but I was going through something so it was ok. I headed out the door and I was about to get into my car when donkey came out of his house . I quickly got into the car and shut the door hard. I could see him about to wave but I drove off as fast as I could . I felt bad but I had just saw a coupon for a Chinese please and I was in the mood for food . (lol that rhymed). I got to the Chinese place and went up to the person to order my food. I got 28 orange chicken pieces and rice. I went to go sit down so I could wait for my food when.. Shrek walked in. I tried to hide myself but he recognized me by my poo color hair . "Hey.. did you think about last night?" He said as he picked his ear. I didn't want to think about last night. I was so confused about my emotions . "Um idk I'm just confused " I said nervously. He sat in the seat in front of me . "What is there to be confused about?, I know you like me and I like you" . I turned as red as a tomato omg. "But donkey.. I have feelings for him too, he's really sweet" I said playing with my hair .
"What does he have that I don't have .. hooves?" Shrek said while laughing. I laughed too. "I don't know who to pick , I'm sorry " I said . "It's ok , I just hope you realize soon that I'm the better choice , I can treat you like a princess" he said as he got up from the chair and walked out the door . Ok now my face was as red as a fire truck. I got my food and headed out to my car when I saw donkey in the parking lot. It looked like he was going to tjmaxx or sum. As I walked to get into my car, I saw Shrek again . He walked up to me and said "I'm sorry but I forgot to do this" . Shrek pulled me close to him and kissed me gently and then he pulled back and smirked . I was about to drop my food but like .. I kinda need that so I gripped onto it really tight. I was really happy about the kiss tho . "I hope I see you later baby, bye " . Did he just call me baby?? I was thinking to myself "dang this boy is lowkey thirsty" but like I was like California going through a drought. He walked away and I smile as I watched his cute butt leave . I turned around to head back to my car when I saw donkey staring at me ... he looked furious . He got into his car and drove out of the parking spot . He left pretty quick. I felt so bad , I really liked Shrek but I also really cared about donkey . I was such a jerk. I needed to talk to him to explain everything..