Making a move

*beep* *beep* "wow what a beautiful day" I said as I hit the snooze with a hammer. It was such a nice day.. the sun was out and there were screaming children in the street chasing each other with rats. I got out of my covers and headed over to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and almost scare myself to death. "Omg.. I look like a diseased gorilla!" I screamed. I washed my face and brushed my teeth until my gums were bleeding. I look in the mirror again while I brush out my hair. "Perfect" I say as I head to my dresser and pick out an outfit. "What should I wear?.. something cute or should I go all out?" I decided to pick my favorite outfit, light wash jeans and a cropped blue shirt that says "hungry 4 lyfe" with s peace sign on it. "Ok I think I'm ready. I head outside to go knock on Shrek's door. I'm at his doorstep when I hear yelling and loud noises. I wondered what it was. Was Shrek ok?? I ring the doorbell 2 times and wait for an answer. It takes a couple of seconds until I see the doorknob turn. Shrek opens the door slowly and looks like he just woke up. "Hey... I was wondering if you wanted to go eat some pizza?" I say. "Yeah of course, let me just go change" he says as he runs up his stairs and falls on the third step. I giggle watching him pick himself off keeps running up the stairs. As I wait there , his friend introduces himself to me . "Hello there sexy" he says as he licks his fingers and fixes his eyebrows with his saliva. "The names donkey btw, and what is your name , beautiful?" "Um.. my names Rebecca " as I start to blush. "Wow what a bea-" Shrek interrupts him "Donkey back off , you already have someone" he says. "So..?" "Whatever , me and Britney are going to eat at Papi Johns, don't make a mess while I'm gone" I just kept on looking at Shreks lips as he was talking.. I mean he needed a little chap stick but he was still so hot. "You ready to go ?" He said nicely . "Yeah, I'm pretty hungry" I said while patting my belly "Jimmys kinda hungry" I say. "Who's Jimmy?" "Oh that's what I named my belly lol" I said while poking my stomach. He started laughing . He looked so cute when he laughed .. he threw his head back and laughed like a whale . "Wow you're cute and funny" he said as he tried to make himself stop laughing. Omg.. did he just call me cute?? Is this really happening?? I was starting to smile really big. "Lol are you ok?, you look high" said Shrek "yeah I'm just happy to go get food I guess" I said but I really wanted to say "omg can I have your children?" But I didn't want to be weird. We continued to walk to Papi Johns while chatting about our day..