Dating donkey

It had been a couple of days since donkey asked me out . We just went to the movies and hung out at my place . It was nice having such a hunk of a boyfriend. Tonight he was going to take me to dinner . He is so thoughtful and so sweet. It was 4 and he was going to pick me up at 7 so I started to get ready. I curled my hair and put on a baby pink dress. I was lookin hot like aye . I was finally ready by 6:50 and had time to brush my teeth just incase he wanted to kiss me. I was so happy... until I looked out my window and saw Fiona and Shrek. I was totally in love with donkey but it still hurt seeing them . All of a sudden I heard a ding . I ran downstairs and almost fell. I fixed my hair in the mirror that was in the hall . I opened the door and there he was... my knight in shinning armor. He was looking real fine with his suit on . "Wow you look really good " I said smiling . "You look way better omg" he said as I blushed . He walked me to the car and opened the door for me .. but he kinda struggled Bc he was hooves . I got in and as I closed the door I saw Fiona giving me a death stare. I honestly don't know why she hated me so much . "What's up her butt?" I asked donkey as he hopped in the car. "I don't know but after she found out that Shrek had liked you , she hates your guts" . "Oh" I said. He started up the car and off we went. It took about 40 minutes to get there . When we finally arrived, I really had to go pee. So while donkey was getting our table , I went pee pee. Thank god the bathroom didn't smell like death. After peeing, I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror to fix my lipstick. I walked out the bathroom without even knowing I had a piece of toilet paper under my shoe .  As I was heading to our table , donkey waved at me to get my attention. Then .. I felt a tap on my shoulder . I turned around and I saw Lord farquaad. He looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes. "Excuse me , you seem to have toilet paper under your shoe" he said so elegantly . I blushed . He was kinda cute... He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him . I thought he was going to kiss me . "You have something on your lip.." he said as he licked his thumb and brushed off the piece of bread I had earlier . My face was really red . All of sudden donkey grabs me and pulls me to him. "Oh hey donkey , is this your girl?" Said farquaad. Donkey looked mad but then changed his face . "Yeah bro it's alright " . "Do you guys know eachother?" I said . "Yeah we are best friends" donkey said as he high fived farquaad. "Oh cool" . "Yeah , I'll call you later , have fun with the girl" said farquaad. We both said bye and smiled . That was weird ... did he think I was cute? And what was up with the lip thing.. I needed to stop. I had donkey and I only wanted him . We spent the rest of the night talking and eating . When it got really late , he drove me home and offered for me to sleep at his place . I said okay and got ready for bed . It was nice having donkey by me . He was really soft. I snuggled with him and asked "what conditioner do you use?" . "Uh" he said . "Sorry you are just really soft " I said awkwardly. "It's ok... let's go to sleep now " he turned off the lights and in little time . We both were alseep..