Fiona is pregnant..?

Charming answered the call while in the room with me . I heard a few "uh huh's" and then his eyes grew wide . He looked at me and his face was as white as a ghost. "How can this even be ?? ... it was so long ago ?? How did you just find out ??" Charming said while pacing around the room . They talked for another minute or so before Charming put the phone down . He sat next to me and covered his face with his hands . I was worried , he looked really upset . I grabbed his hands and asked him what was wrong. He looked up and his eyes were red . "Fiona -" he said before putting his head back down . "Fiona is what ?? ... Fiona has an infection??" I yelled . "No.. she's ... p r e g n a n t . Everything froze . I then said "Oh my g- oh , I can't even believe that Shrek is going to be a dad .." . Charming looked at me with tears in his eyes . "Shrek isn't the dad.." he said slowly . "omg... I can't believe DONKEY is going to be a dad" I blurted . He grabbed me closer and said "no... he's not the dad ... I am ". I sat there completely still and didn't say anything . I couldn't even look at him . He explained to me that a while ago , while Shrek and I were flirting , that Fiona went back to charming for a bit and that things happened . My heart was broken. I began to cry and even had to blow my nose on his expensive sweater . After a bit I asked him what he was going to do . His response.." I'm going to help her raise our baby " . Our .. their baby . He apologized many times as I repacked my stuff up and began to leave , I felt numb and needed to get far away from everyone as possible . I got on my bus as Charming was trying to catch up to me but I got inside and bribed the driver to just drive now and leave the others behind . It worked and we went zoomin. He asked where I wanted to go and I said anything that was far away from this place . He nodded and asked if I had enough money for it. I opened my bag and saw the stacks of cash I stole from Charming right before I left the final time . I nodded my head at the bus driver and closed my bag . I wasn't sure where I was going but I was ok with that .