Good to bad

Waking up next to Shrek was a dream come true . Even though all night he farted and snored. Many people find that weird but I find it adorable . I got up and walked downstairs . I was about to go into the kitchen until I got a call. I let it ring for a bit and then answered. "Hello?.." I said . "Hi, it's farquad" . I was surprised you got my number . " I wanted to ask you if you would maybe like to go to dinner ...?" . I was surprised , I didn't know what to say. " um sure I would love to go, what time ?". "Around seven " . He then ended the call . I went back upstairs and Shrek was still asleep . In the corner of his room laid his phone, charging. I was about to go back downstairs until I heard it buzz . I didn't want to be a snoopy thot but I just had to check it . "Snapchat from Fiona🧟‍♀️❤️" . I felt my cheeks get warm . I thought they had broken up and they had completely stopped talking ... I ran down the stairs and grabbed my stuff and left. I went to my house and shut my door as hard as I could . I was so hurt . First donkey got some girl pregnant and then Shrek is still talking to Fiona ?!? I needed to distance myself from them and just focus on my dinner with farquad. I decided to go get my nails done , I got them painted them neon blue XD. After I got my hair done and went back home . It was 6:23 and I needed to pick out what I needed to wear . I finally picked out a black dress and beat my face with makeup until I looked like a clown . I looked in the mirror and smiled "perfect". I checked my phone and it was already 6:58 . I walked down the stairs and put my heels on . I felt really pretty . *honk* *honk* that must be farquad. I opened the door and walked out into the car . As I was getting into the car I saw Shrek open the door of his house . I got in the car real fast and told farquad to hit the gas. As he sped up all the way I saw Shrek walking to my door at the corner of my eye . I was really happy I left out of nowhere. "You look stunning girl " said farquad. I blushed "thanks hekekekek" . I have a weird laugh . "That's cute lol " he said . He turned on the radio and all of a sudden we got a blast of  "smile" by Justin Bieber . I looked at him and he just winked at me . He was so hot . He starting singing along and it was so cute . We finally arrived and got a seat . It was such a fancy restaurant. Everything was going well until I heard someone start yelling .  I turned around and it was Shrek and donkey . " you're on a date with farquad??" Yelled Shrek . Donkey was trying to calm him down . "What are you even doing here ?" Said farquad. I was getting really mad . "I'm here because this b**ch decided to just leave from my house and go to you" . My anger quickly turned into sadness. "What are you even talking about Shrek? " yelled farquad. "She was at your house last night?" Said donkey. "Yes she was at my house but ig she was just a thot" blurted Shrek. A tear ran down my face . "Is that true ?" Asked farquad . I looked at all of them . "Wow you definitely aren't the person I expected you to be ." Farquad said . I was so hurt. I got up and ran out of the restaurant. "That was way too harsh Shrek!" Yelled donkey . When I got out of the restaurant I saw farquad walking to his car and leave . Then I saw donkey and Shrek arguing . I felt empty. Everything was my fault. I got on a bus , took a nap and the next thing I know is I got dropped off at a random neighborhood far away from my house .