Me and Donkey's first date

He was sweet to me..he made me feel like a princess. He texted me and I answered so freaking quick. "Hey baby, get ready I want to take you somewhere" I was so happy that I hit my head on my door. I got dressed and responded to his message.  "Ok I'll meet you outside". I went outside and there walked out Donkey. He looked at me and smiled. I bit my lip and ran my hair through my hair. I grabbed his hand gently and asked where he was taking us. " it's going to be a surprise baby girl" I love it when he calls me that. I almost peed on myself.  We got in his Honda Civic , but before we left I looked at the window and saw Shrek looking at us through the window. He saw me and closed the blinds. I wanted him so badly but I was about to go on a date with donkey. He started the car and off we went. It only took 20 mins to get there but it felt like an hour. When we got there it was so nice, it was a drive in movie theater. We got out the car and he opened the trunk and got out the blankets and food . They were playing an 80's movie. This was so romantic. He layed the blanket down amd made it comfortable so we could lay down . While the movie was playing , he would occasionally look at me and tell me that I looked beautiful. He was so dreamy. The movie was finally over and it was time to come home. It only took 10 mins to get home this time. Before I was about to say goodnight and walk inside my door . He invited me to come in and have a Caprison with Shrek and Fiona and him. I was going to watch asmr but hanging out with them sounded more fun. He opened the door and let me in first. The house smelled so good . I looked around as I came in but I didn't see Fiona or Shrek . I asked where they were . "They  are probably doing the nasty or something" . Hearing that really grossed me out. Donkey handed me a strawberry kiwi caprison , my favorite. As I was sucking on the straw trying to get the last bit of the juice. Donkey grabbed my chin and pulled me closer to him. He looked at me deep in the eyes. His eyes were so ugly and lowkey looked like poop but there was just something about them . He leaned in for a kiss and I let him. His lips tasted like pineapples . He brought me closer to him and ran his hooves through my hair. He was so sweet and gentle . Then all of a sudden we heard a Big *BANG* . We quickly stopped kissing and ran upstairs. Fiona was yelling really loud. "Ugh they must be fighting again" said donkey . Donkey opened the door and told them to shut up . As he opened the door Fiona looked at me with a face . "What is this slut doing here again?" She yelled . Shrek looked at me with sadness in his eyes . Donkey defended me and started roasting Fiona . "Cmon let's just go to my room" said donkey. As we walked away . I could still hear Fiona calling me names. "I think I'm just going to go home.." I say as I walk down the stairs . "I'm really sorry about what she said" "it's ok" I said . "Thanks for the date , it was really sweet of you" "np girl" says donkey. He kisses my cheek and closes the door . I was full of emotions. Why did Fiona hate me?  Why didn't Shrek defend me?.. I needed to forget bout that and just focus on what was important and right now , that was donkey.