Is charming a thot ?

I woke up next to charming the next morning . I turned around and saw him sleeping peacefully with drool running down his cheek . "He's such a hunk " I thought to myself . As I was looking at him ,that same feeling that I felt last night came back . My stomach began to hurt and I ran to the bathroom . I guess I made a big fuss about , because Prince Charming woke up right away . He ran to the bathroom and made sure I was ok . I didn't know how I felt . I pushed him off of me and screamed . His face was filled with confusion as I grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs , almost tripping over his cat . Charming chased after me and tried to pull me back inside before I left the front door . I wanted to stay but I felt so disappointed...as I was about to go to the bus stop , the prince ran after me and eventually caught up . "What's up with you ??" He said out of breath . I couldn't even say anything , I just looked away and kept walking . He still followed me and continued to ask the same thing . I was annoyed and finally asked him a simple question ," are you a thot ?". "What are you even talking about?" He said . I explained to him about how I felt last night and what I had been thinking . He reassured me that he wasn't a thot , and that he wanted me . My heart lit up with joy . I smiled but he covered my mouth with his hand because I had bad breath. He was so thoughtful . Charming took us back to his house and we talked about life and many other things until a phone rang . Charming got up and checked the phone , it was Fiona . Why would Fiona be calling him ..? Was he really a thot ?