First date?

We walk to the Papi Johns. He opens the door for me, like a gentleman . "Why thank you sir" I say as I curtsy like a princess. "No problem girl" We both walk up to the cashier. She looked like she didn't even care about her job, or her life. "Heller.. how can I hep ju?" The lady says as she shoves a frenchfry into her mouth. "Um.. may I get a number three?" I say nervously . I'm not used to ordering my food. Usually I have a friend do it for me because I don't like talking to crusty people all by myself . "Yeah and I'll get the number 8" Shrek says. "Okkkk , your order will be ready in like 5 minutes " says the cashier. We walk over to a table and sit there and wait as our food is ready. "That girl looked a little slow.." "yeah I know her.. my one of my ex's" he said shyly. I can't believe Shrek would date a girl that looked like a frog. I mean if he's into girls like that , he'll definitely wanna be with me. "Yeah she wasn't the best girlfriend though, she would always nag at me and tell me to do stuff like wear turtle necks.." before I could say something. A bell rang which meant our food was ready. We headed over to the counter and picked up the box and left. "Ugh I had girls like that" I said. "Yeah I can tell, you don't seem like other girls.. you seem different.. like not weird but like nice and sweet" he said as he grabbed his food out of the box. Omg is he flirting with me???... wait I need to calm down, it's not like I've never had someone flirt with me before... well my cousin.. but that's a long story. We were back at his doorstep. He looked at me and said "you really made my day today, I was just going to sleep all day but I'm glad we went to go eat somewhere" he was so sweet. "No problem.. just think of it was a thank you for helping me move in my things yesterday" I walked off as he went inside. I waited until I heard the door close . *slam* "omgggg best day everrrr" I yelled as I was dancing like I needed to pee . The neighborhood kids were staring at me as they were eating their lollipops. "What are you looking at?" I said acting tough even though I can't even pick up a chair. I walked inside and got ready for bed. I jumped into my covers and closed my eyes waiting to dream about Shrek.