uhhh???

as we went into my room I made sure it wasn't messy . I gabbed his arm and pulled him inside . we were suddenly laying on my bright pink sheets with some pasta stains on them. I wanted to go more but I needed to ask him something . "Charming ?!" I yelled . Idk why I yelled but I did . I got his attention. "what.. what are we ?, is this real or fake " I said looking down . He pulled my chin up and said " it's all real" . He pulled me close and started to kiss me even more . I had never done this with anyone ... especially not what was about to happen next . Everything escalated quickly and suddenly everything was off. I don't know how I expected it to be but Charming was really something elseee . it was done he looked at me and smiled . I smiled back at him and cuddled him. "That was the best " he said . "I know .. that was my first time but it was amazing " . All of a sudden charmings laugh stopped . "Did you just say this was your first time ?" He said slowly . "Yes..? Isn't it yours too??" . Everything got quiet . Oh no. What if Charming was lowkey an f boy . I was so upset . I was so mad at first but it turned into me being sad . I thought this was going to be really special . He apologized and hugged me . I accepted it and hugged him back . Even though I had told him it was ok .. but I still felt sick to my stomach..