Heartbroken

I was so hurt. Why did he tell me that he liked me if he was still with Fiona. I needed to talk to him but I needed sleep. The next morning I woke up , I texted him if we could meet up at Papi johns so we could talk. He answered "ok". I got ready and made myself look presentable. "He better have a good explanation "  I thought was I walked out the door. I went into my car and drove off. I was nervous to talk him. I didn't know why. I arrived at Papi johns and parked in the front. I got prepared to talk to him. I walked in and saw him. We said hello and he explained everything . He liked me but he also liked Fiona ... he felt really bad for lying to me. I was mad at first but then I realized gurllll you still got donkey . Lol jk 😏 I realized that he didn't mean to hurt me. His feelings were confused and I forgave him . We were going to stay friends. " do you still like donkey.?" He asked . I did. I really did. "Yes , why do you ask?" Shrek got quiet but then he said "you should really go out with him, he still likes you too and you guys would be cute" . In my head I was like YASS IKRR but in reality I said "oh.. are you sure?" He nodded and smiled . "Thank you for apologizing and being ok if me and donkey started dating" I said . "No problem" he said . We talked for alittle bit longer and then said goodbye and left. I needed to go see donkey . I called him and told him to meet me outside of my house in 20 mins.   
                                  20 Mins later .
I stood there waiting for donkey to show up.. I was so happy. All of a sudden , I see donkey walk up to the door . I smiled and he smiled too. "I need to tell you something" I said . I told him everything. After I told him, he was so happy. He grabbed me and pulled me close to him. He wrapped his hooves around my waist and kissed me. He pulled away and asked .... "will you be my girlfriend?". We looked each other in the eyes . "Yes, of course" I said as I smiled. (Wow this is so gay) I can't believe it.. Donkey just asked me to be his girlfriend. It was official.... me and donkey we're dating.