Shrek's Girlfreind

I woke up ready to go see Shrek . I had the perfect outfit and everything. I walked out the door with a smile on my face and headed to his door. I knocked 3 times. Then the door opened. I was surprised to see a girl standing there with a look on her face. "Hello?" She said. "Um, hi do you know where Shrek is?" I said nervously. "Yeah but he's kinda busy right now.. but I'll tell him you came" "oh ok thanks.." I say as she closes the door on my face. I wonder who she was, I mean she was really pretty.. could she be related to him? Could she be dating him?? I was going crazy thinking about it. Later on that day I decided to head to the mall and go buy new clothes to impress him. As I was walking towards H&M I saw him walking by the escalator.. I waved and he waved back but then he turned to his side and there that girl was again.. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and grabbed his hand. I was so heartbroken, but why was I? I only knew him for 3 days and we only talked like twice. Also it's not like I have a shrine of him.... I didn't care about her though because I was going to make him mine and nobody was going to stop me. I headed in the store and bought the most thottiest shirt I could find. I was going to get a skirt but I didn't want to seem like too much. I payed for the shirt and went home. As soon as I got home I curled my hair and threw some makeup on my face. I looked like Ronald McDonald , perfect! I even put on my favorite perfume called "febreze" I think it's a expensive perfume from France. I looked at myself and the mirror and headed outside. That's when I saw his friend , Donkey. I could tell he was staring at me.. "wow.. you look good!" I took the compliment by smiling at him and saying "why thank you lol" . "Where you going?" He said intrigued. "I'm going to see Shrek" I said. "Well right now now he's kinda busy with Fiona .. so I don't think that's a good idea" . "Oh... ok .." I said sadly. Donkey could see that I was upset. "Hey,.. I'm going to a concert with Shrek and Fiona and I don't have a date.. want to go with me?" He asked as he picked up a flower from the ground. He was really sweet so I couldn't say no. "Of course I will" I said blushing. He smiled and started to blush as well. "Well I have to go to the library, but I'll see you later" he said as smirked at me and started to walk away. I can't believe I just got asked out on a date.. but I still wanted to be with Shrek. Maybe this was my chance to make Shrek jealous and get him to notice me..