Break down the walls

Ross' POV:

I woke up and instantly remembered last night. I still can't believe everything Kensi told me. I was happy when she told me she might want to let me in although she isn't sure if she can.

I was heartbroken by everything she told me but I have to try and help her, I really think I'm falling for her. It's not just the 'she's cute' kind of love at first sight anymore it's now can't stop thinking about her, she makes me smile when I'm mad, head over heels in love! I just have to prove to her that I'm not gonna leave her like everyone else has.

I walked downstairs and Rydel seemed to be the only one home.

"Hey Ross. I heard about last night. I'm sorry it didn't work out." She seemed almost as depressed as me.

I shrugged "you warned me about her life. But I had no idea how hard it's really been for her." I said. I really did feel bad for her. I hope I can make her feel loved.

*one month later*

Kensi's POV:

Ross and I have grown really close. The past few weeks I've really felt myself open up to him. Like last week, we were watching Austin and ally in my room and Austin started singing 'break down the walls' and Ross started singing not realizing what it meant to me.

I can't believe I'm saying this. But I think I'm really falling for him. I just hate that we're 'just friends' it's not that I don't like that I'm close with him I just feel myself wanting to get closer. At least I think that's what I'm feeling, I've never felt this way before.

Today is the regular trip to 604 records with the lynch's.

It always worked the same way, be ready for 10 in the morning and go outside when the honk. They always wait in the driveway for me.

Today I decided to straighten my hair instead of putting it in my usual braid. My hair is naturally straight so it didn't take long. Then I got dressed in my black leggings and a dark blue shirt that barley covered my bum. I topped it off with my new R5 necklace and red converse.

I was ready at 9:55 and heard the familiar honk. But when I got outside it was only Ross in his '69 mustang.

A/N: this song is break down the walls by Ross lynch. Sorry about the short chapter. The next one will be long and if I added the two it would be insanely lengthy.