Fallin For Ya

Kensi POV

I woke up sweating again. Same stupid nightmare, different setting. At least once a week I dream about my parents death or how I'm gonna die. So many possibilities.

I lay down and hit something warm. Ross. I forgot he stayed here tonight. I still can't believe how much changed in the past 24 hours. We were friend ms now we're more than friends. I opened up to him about my dad and how I get depressed sometimes thinking about my parents. I really am falling hard for him. I just hope he catches me.

He starts to shift around, then he lifts his head, "everything ok babe?" i love his sleepy voice.

I smiled as I laid my head back on his chest, "yeah just a bad dream."

"You wanna talk about it?" I could tell he just wanted to go back to sleep. I shook my head no. He kissed my forehead and tightened his arm around me, then nodded, "I'm right here. No ones gonna hurt you, never mind kill you."

"How'd you know-"

"You talk in your sleep" he smiled. "You do know you can talk to me, right?"

" I know I just thought we could talk in the morning. I'm too tired now." He just nodded and we peacefully went back to sleep.

* one month later *

Ross POV.

Here they come, kens Alex, James, David and Kyla are walking into the stage/carpet on the ice and are about to sing their first ever concert.

Today the Canucks were playing the Chicago Blackhawks. One of the few teams they had written songs for.

A/N: again all hockey parody songs are by RegianBrownMusic or RKBproductions in YouTube.

Kens starts singing
"This just in. Canucks are gonna play the hawks.
Knock you out you'll be dropping like a bag if rocks."
She and Alex were fighting throughout the song. He even wore a hawks jersey.
"If you wanna take us
Go on and try to break us
You know we're gonna take it to the next level baby" he sang to her.
She rolled her eyes
"If you wanna try us dare you to defy us
Baby let's drop the puck tonight."

They had the crowd sing some of the chorus and then went to the next verse
Now was kens' fave line
"we know that you can't take this,
Next ones on our hit list
Throw your white towels in the air"
And another chorus

Then all but Alex screamed into their mics
"We're Vancouver! we ain't stoppin
Till we got the cup in our hands
Chicago is done for we'll defeat you
We are coming for lord Stanley"
They chant this about 10 times and then Alex takes his jersey off and had a Canucks shirt on under it, and throws the jersey behind him.

The crowd loved them. I'm so proud of them all especially kens. She's been thru so much.

Kens POV:

When we got back Ross and I went to my room to watch a movie, we laid down on my bed as we watched lady and the tramp. I was almost asleep when "I love you Kelsey" he only used my real name when he was dead serious.

"I love you too ross." And with that I fell asleep.

A/n this chapters song is fallin for ya from teen beach movie.