A love like war. Part 1

Rocky POV

I saw kens run upstairs, probably to her room. She gets to stay in the guest room with Ross. My mom talked my dad into it after learning about Kelsey's nightmares from Ross. They figure she could use the comfort.

Anyway. I notice Ross still looks terrified. "Hey Ross. We should get her before she gets you."

He looks at me like I'm nuts "are you crazy?!" yes I probably am "she has 5 male cousins! I've seen them in prank wars. It is not pretty!"

"Ahh but she has never been in a war with us. We don't play nice" I point out. We've never gone down easy. And we always go out with a bang.

He smirked "alright, lets do it."

"Who's with us?" ryland, ratliff and Riker nod their head.

"Uh uh I've been both with and against you. I choose to be with you or else I could get hurt." Rydel said

Now to plan. Pranking is like chess, I have to be 3 steps ahead.

Riker POV

I decided it would be more fun to be a double agent and help kens. So I went upstairs and went into her room.

"Hey. I have good news and bad news. Which do you want first?" I said

"Bad news first. Then the good news will make it all better" she said

"Bad news is that they're planning a prank war against you"

"I heard. Well I eavesdropped. And the good news?" she asked

"Ok. The good news is that I'm gonna be a double agent and help you get then back big time."

"Awesome. I have learned a lot of pranks from my cousins. I have all the best comebacks all I need to know is what they're coming at me with." She smirked.

"Alright I gotta get back I was just 'going to the bathroom'" I winked.

This would be fun.

~ later that night, after dinner ~

Kensi POV.

We're all watching a movie in the living room. I was snuggled up to Ross. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" I smiled and kissed Ross. They all went back to watching. Let the fun begin.

Riker said they decided to have Rydel steal my clothes while I was in there. I already have payback in mind.

Once I was in there for a couple minutes I heard a knock.

"Yeah?" I yelled

"Can I come get my makeup remover?" I heard Rydel yell back

"Sure. but can you be quick?" I asked

"Ya. What I need is right on the counter." She said as she came in. I'm sure it is.

As I got out I was happy they left me my towel. "Ugh!!!!" I yelled "Ross! Rocky! Riker! Ryland! Ratliff!"

They were right outside I heard giggles "you forgot Rydel." I heard her say.

Luckily I grabbed a big towel in anticipation. As I stepped out they all looked pleased until they noticed the towel almost reached my knees.

"Gentlemen." I said "oh and lady. Well played." I got to the bedroom door before I turned my head "By the way this means war."

Rocky yells at me after I close the door " we were counting on it sweetheart!" with that I locked the door.

Once I was dressed I went downstairs to see the boys on the couch. I went into the kitchen and saw Stormie and mark at the counter. "Hey guys? I just thought I warn you that we have a prank war. I don't mind but I just need you guys to not interfere. If you could?"

"Go ahead. They have at least one prank war per month. As long as you don't make a mess we'll stay out of your hair." Stormie added.

I pointed out my next plan and ask if it qualifies as a 'mess' she said no so I plotted out.

I went and sat next to Ross again and leaned into him. He looked at me then shrugged. Awe he was scared. How cute. Well he should be.

I woke up at 1 am as I planned everyone was asleep at 12 so Riker and I agreed to get up then and grab our supplies. I took all of Ross' white shirts then crept into rylands room and got his too. Then got all Rydels pink shirts. Then Riker came outbwithbhis and Rockys white shirts. I had my brand new red sweater.

We got down stairs and put all the with shirts in the washer with the red sweater and washed them in hot water. Ooh that red shirt was gonna bleed.

As we waited for that we took Rydels pink shirts and bleached them.

Then we dried all the clothes and after putting them back went back to bed.

~ the next morning~

I woke up, as planned, to Riker screaming. He was going in about his white shirt being pink. Then Rydel about her pink shirts being white. Then the other boys chorused in.

I sleepily got out of bed an made my way to the hallway. "Geez you guys soun like the three bears complaining about their oatmeal. Keep down. Some of us are still trying to sleep." I said and went back in my room and locked the door. Then Ross came to it and yelled something. Bit he mumbles when he's angry so I couldn't understand.

So far it's a good war.

A/N this song is a love like war by all time low. Stay LOUD!!!