Samion After School

[Seth's POV]

Today was the day. Well it had to be, couldn't hold it in any longer.... I can't pretend I love Illana anymore, I only do because I'm scared of coming out.... Especially to Damion. It's the only thing holding me back because I low he doesn't feel the same way about me... What will the guys think when I tell them? I mean yea they sometimes act gay in all but I have a strong feeling they're homophobic... But then again Terrell does make himself "act" gay 24/7 and they still talk to him. But this is different I love my best friend. He has no clue what surprise he's going to get today. I hope he doesn't stop talking to me all together. I'll understand if he needs space to think it through. The last thing I want to do is scare him though. I need him in my life, he is the greatest friend you can ever wish for he's always there to talk if you need it, he makes you feel better about yourself, and he's nice to everyone at school I mean its basically impossible to hate him or even dislike him. My phone vibrated, its a text from Damion... oh great does he already know, do I make it that obvious?

Damion: Hey I need to talk to you and the guys. It's really important!

Seth: What's it about?

Damion: I want all of you to be there so no one finds out from anyone....

Seth: Oh okay.

I turned off my phone and headed to school. Damion was with Terrell, Joniel, Trevor and Jacob. Why is Terrell there? He never hangs out with us. Is it really that important that he even had to be there?... I walked up to the group and they stared at me. Did they already know?!?! Crap I'm really scared....

[Damion's POV]

Seth just walked up and looked really scared. He couldn't have known already I haven't told anyone. If anything he would have been the first to know I was gay. But I find it better that I tell eveyone together so no one feels left out... Then I heard Joniel talking."So what was so important?" I replied, " Okay this isn't easy to say but I'm just gonna go right ahead and say it.... I'm gay and I felt you guys need to know."

[Seth's POV]

My jaw droped open... I can't believe it... He's gay? I actually have a chance with him? Well if he said might as well say as well. "Guys I have something to say too." Damion looked up teary eyed. it broke my heart. " I'm gay too. And I actually like someone here. But not going to say who yet. I'm not ready for that yet." Damion's face brightened up after I said it. I think it made him feel better that he didn't feel different. Trevor pointed at Terrell " Terrell has a confession too. He's gay also!" Terrell slapped him and walked after giving Damion and I a hug he whispered in my ear "It takes guts to come out I'm really proud of you Seth your stronger at heart than I thought you were."