Chapter 2

[Seth's POV]

I was confused. I've never seen Terrell show affection to anyone before. Except for his little sister but that's it. Was Trevor right about him? Was he Actually gay? Nah, its probably just my imagination running wild.

[Damion's POV]

Terrell just huged Seth and I. I wonder what he told Seth all he told me was, " Congrats I'm glad you were able to come out." But the way he whispered in Seth ear..... I just wanted to pull him off..... Was I actually jealous that Terrell was hugging him? Why? It's not like I love Seth or anything. Or did I?... Crap I can't have a crush on my best friend. Even if he liked me back, which wad unlikely, it would ruin our friendship. Ugh why is he still hugging him?!?! Okay I've had enough of this.

"Come one Seth we don't want to be late for first period."

Seth looked at me confused.

"Um okay ill see you guys later. Let's go Damion"

The whole time I was just tempted to grab Seths hand but at the same time I didn't want to make it awkward... And he was still with Illana. I wonder when he's going th tell her about it."Hey Seth can I ask you a question?"

He looked at me and did the firestone dorky smile ever.

"Yea what's up?"

"When were you going to break the news to Illana about.. you know.."

[Seth's POV]

The was Damion asked about Illana seemed kinda weird. Like if he were hoping it were soon. Did he jot like her? That wouldn't make sense they hang out all the time so it couldn't be that. I'm just over thinking things.

"I was planning to break up with her after 3rd period so she would have all lunch to get her emotions out and talk to me about it if she wanted." "That's really nice that you would do that for her. It shows that you still care about her a lot, just not in that way."

" I do still love her with all my heart, don't get me wrong. But its just not the same type of love that I feel for someone else. I love her like a close friend."

"Dang boy, you just came out and you already have someone in mind. I hope everything goes well with you two."

I looked at him. My heart was pounding, I love seeing him smile like that. I just wish I could tell him it was him who I loved. but not yet its too soon. All I say over and over in my head is that I love him. I don't think that feeling will ever go away.

[Damion's POV]

Now I know it wont happen between us. He already has someone he loved.At least I know to keep my feelings back.

"Well he's the whole reason I came out. The way I felt was over whelming I couldn't handle it anymore. I can't carry on the relationship if she found out from someone else while we were together it would crush her. I just can't do that to her."

"This guy seems really special to you. Whatever happens between you two just know I'll always be here if you need me, just a call or text away."

"That means a lot Damion, Thank you so much.... So Damion you have anyone in mind? Or is it to soon?"

"No I've loved this one guy since I first met him a couple years back. But he doesn't feel the same about me so I have to get over him." Suddenly Seth grabs my arm and pulled my into a hug. Could he really tell I was upset. Didn't matter anyways. I love his hugs I didn't want it to end. Why couldn't this moment last forever?